Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new podcast episode: An interview with Mark Williams and John Clancy about the BFCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new podcast episode: An interview with Mark Williams and John Clancy about the BFCC

A new episode of the Humming Projector Podcast is out, and this time I have a chat with Mark Williams and John Clancy about the British Film Collectors Convention (BFCC), that is back and will be held at the 29th of April.

We talk about its long history, the hiatus, the revival and what people can expect from this year's convention. You will also hear behind the scenes stories, like how a marathon caused problems and a ladder accident.

You can listen to the episode here: Link

Thanks Elvind, we both really enjoyed recording this podcast

Comment

Unfortunately that link didn't work. I had to go back (delete part of the url) and select from there.

Comment

Brian,

Thank you for pointing that out. I've placed a new working link in Eivind's original post.

Comment

Thank you for spotting my mistake, Brian and for fixing the link Doug! I don't know what happened.

Comment

From Ged Jones ex Derann...

Great listening my friends. With Mark and John showing promise as the next Morecambe and Wise. Lots of info. Thank you Eivind.

Comment

From Andrew Woodcock....great praise eh?

Thanks to all

The Humming Projector 3rd edition has just been released by Eivind Mork today.
              Once again I thoroughly enjoyed Eivind's podcast and this time with Mark and John as the interviewees, it felt properly like Eivind was interviewing Super 8mm royalty!
              I do hope to make this famous London convention if I'm away from work but even if it falls when I'm on shift, having listened to Mark and John's interview, I hope to go to London by rail for a chat with Mark either a week aside if he were to grant such fortune.

With the dedication and enthusiasm these guys have towards our hobby, it is impossible not to support such enthusiastic dedication.

A great podcast and one I thoroughly recommend anyone listens to whenever they may get chance to spare 30 minutes of their time.

Find on Film-Tech 8mm forum or anywhere associated with the BFCC. 👍👌💙​

Comment

Another great Humming Projector podcast! A terrific interview by Eivind with Mark & John, and I'm not saying that just because John kindly mentions my name........

I'm sure the 66th BFCC will be a big success.

Comment

Top podcast!

We have passed 100 listens now (anyone started listening to the episode is counted, and I can't say if they completed or not) on the BFCC episode.​

Comment

Mark / Eivind - The Podcast-ometer should read at least 101 now.

I downloaded the podcast this morning and listened in full up in my little office. Needless to say, it was another excellent one and I, for one, am really looking forward to attending the event. Then it was a look at Stuart's video of 2016. Once again a superb record of the event. Great to see Tony Hutchinson among the faces.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed this podcast, thanks for recording this!
                      Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Working...
                        X