Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFCC the video by John Clancy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...outu.be#dialog

I've enjoyed John's videos for quite a few years, going back to his classic car DVD's( whew! Far back!), and this one was no exception. Well done, lads!

Comment

Excellent video I really enjoyed watching it. John you tube channel is well worth subscribing to

Comment

We now have TWO excellent but very different video films of the same event (plus loads of photo's)

It is interesting to see the different perceptions and interpretations of the same event through the eyes of two individual film makers. It just makes one wonder what would have been the result, for example, if Scorcese had done Pulp Fiction, or Spielberg had done Star Wars!

Congratulations to all concerned.... film makers and event organizers. A very successful event which I happily attended. Possibly one or two tweeks needed here and there which John acknowledged in his video. Nothing that can't be put right for next time!

Which is...........????

Comment

Cant wait to see the video Stuart Hilliker is putting together.

Comment

I love to watch the videos that have been made. I have seen two so far, which I loved, and I wait for Stuart's too! I am very thankful for those taking their time to make this for all of us that were unable to attend!

Comment

Working...
            X