Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling Doug (admin): Why we cannot write #1 here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Doug (admin): Why we cannot write #1 here?

Douglas Meltzer as the admin... I was trying to write reel # 1 (without space) and it become reel 8mm Forum ... why is that?

Winbert,

Excellent question! I will check into it when I return later today.

Comment

I see what the cause is and am working furiously to fix it. Furiously is probably too strong a word.....

Comment

It's like a good hoagie, you don't rush a good hoagie, subway sandwiches don't count as a good hoagie, rush thru them, or a REALLY good pizza. Now, freezer pizza? They predominantly suck! But a good pizza? There is nothing like it! There is this place in Portland called the "88th street Market", and they, a family owned business, also run they're own pizza place, and the pizza that baked out of that place? Oooooh! Nothing like it, with sausage chunks as big as a golf ball, and a lot tastier. The kind of pizza that just one slice out of a large pizza was a meal in and of itself and, uh, what's the question? Quantum Physics? Ah yes, well let's take the chemical properties of a hoagie and apply them to the science of Quantum physics, which is like comparing a Burmese pussycat to Clint Eastwood.

Comment

But we digress! We now resume our regularly scheduled programing.

Winbert, The issue with writing "#_" is the result of a recent software update which included hashtag functionality, a quick way of linking to other parts of the Forum. Since we really don't need to do that here, it has been disabled and you can resume typing in #1, #29, etc. without a link popping up.

Comment

Thanks Doug!

Comment

Working...
            X