Bank Insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Insanity

Some years ago, Wells Fargo was caught opening up fake bank accounts and other fraud, and we're justly punished. Now, this very day, Bank of America, just about the biggest bank in the U.S., was caught IN THE SAME EXACT crimes! 100 hundred million back to they're customers, 150 million in fines, but the insanity of it!? I mean, it sounds like the everyday insanity of comments, "only had girls get pregnant" in high school, or people who see lifetime smokers, on respirators, sucking on they're smokes and saying "I'm in flavor country" ( hack koff!), and foolishly thinking, "they got cancer, but I won't, cuz I'M special", and keep on smoking. Well, I am glad that I am a member of a forum that promotes honesty, as, if you're a member, and you were dishonest, well, you'd be called out, so it helps folks who might fall into dishonesty, into towing the line, as your reputation is at stake, for, our reputations are always at stake.

Just like Wells Fargo Bank, BOA have been assigning customers names to new accounts without them knowing about it. This is downright criminal in my opinion, and some people need to go to jail fast! Where have the morals of this country gone?

Comment

To quote Bertolt Brecht:

"Was ist ein Einbruch in eine Bank gegen die Gründung einer Bank?"

(What is breaking into a bank versus founding a bank?)

Comment

Just downright greed. The one "Ace in the hole" for customers is that each and every dollar is FDIC protected, up to a certain dollar amount, so, if a bank fails, the customers cash is still there's, and protected, whether the bank is bought by another bank or whatever. To me, what gets me is why this or that bank gets caught, and another bank will just be either clueless or arrogant enough to think that they can get away with it, where others didn't.

Comment

Working...
        X