3D laser cut Grand Prix car kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D laser cut Grand Prix car kit

For those who like a challenge I think this would be ideal! My grand daughter kindly gave this gift to me knowing that in my youth I was big into model making. All parts are thin wood laser cut and just push out and click into place as per the illustrated instructions, yes you have guessed correctly made in China! I was very impressed with the detail and the finished car looks great. Highly recommended, be warned though , nimble fingers and patience required. I believe there are lots of other different models available.
    John

This one didn’t load for some reason

Comment

It did load,but the preview wasn't shown, the final picture is visible from your first post if you click on for the slide show.

Comment

Hi John you might want to try this one as well.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	P1170213.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	85640

Name:	P1170215.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	85641

Name:	P1170216.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	85642

Name:	P1180822.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	85643

Comment

Reminds me of my childhood when “Hobbys” fretwork sets were all the rage. Ken Finch.

Comment

As an afterthought, they are more eco friendly than Lego and all those other plastic kits and toys. 😊

Comment

Graham ,thanks for the pics of the projector kit, I will definitely be investing in one , looks a real beast and a great conversation piece !
              John

Comment

It is great. I have made one.It is all powered from the hand crank. LED for projecting the film fed from a small DC generator connected to that too. Of course that means no still pictures.

Comment

I am in the middle of the projector kit myself, they are very well made and with patience, simple to put together.

Comment

Working...
                  X