Film Collector Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Collector Mag

Hi all. Im just wondering has anybody received the new magazine yet?

What magazine is it Michael?

Comment

“Film Collector” from Classic Home Cinema. I noticed on their Facebook page that they sent them out on Sept 8th. However, I haven’t received my copy.

Comment

I will look at this, thank you, wasn't aware of this magazine. Are there any on-line editions?

Comment

Here is a link to their subscription page: https://www.classichomecinema.co.uk/...e-subscription

Comment

thank you

Comment

Yes I got mine late last week

Comment

I haven't got mine yet! I'm sure I renewed my subscription before the last issue.

Comment

I received my copy last week . It has a great poster cover for the re-release of the BATMAN 1943 serial chapters when they presented back to back as an epic full length feature programme in cinemas in the mid 1960's during the time of the "Batmania" popularity of the then BATMAN TV series . I went in to see that epic re-run at that time and it was great . Kids turned up wearing Batman and Robin costumes . Those were the days but the poor projectionists must have been ran off their feet keeping the show going !

Comment

I feel this is one of the finest issues yet. The salute to the 2-reel comedy, including Edgar Kennedy, is wonderful...Phil did a splendid job..Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Working...
                    X