• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFCC 2023 Video

https://youtu.be/aaUoyzTUT4U?si=HGhwA5DLn1PMNoJC

Excellent!

Comment

This is fantastic, thank you. Sadly I couldn't be there as I was in Spain with others so this is a great watch. Just like being there.

Graham S

Comment

Judging by the coat I was wearing it was colder then that it is today. Good video of a great event.

Comment

What a great video!

Comment

Great video, well edited, and I was pleased that I was not featured,as I think the old "H" catagory might have had to come out of mothballs at the start of the video (Ha! Ha!)!

Comment

Another excellent record of a great event ( he says, carefully not using the word "v***o"!

Sadly, it didn't capture one iconic moment...... David Watson introducing me to Barry Attwood for the first time after knowing of him for years ! But, I think both Barry and myself can live with that! Ha Ha !

Comment

Excellent! Really relays the atmosphere on the day. Great stuff!

Comment

Stuart,

Thank you for this terrific account of the 2023 BFCC. What a wonderful event!

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. Stu Reid did a great job with the edit. We have plenty of material for a future project. If we ever find time!

Comment

Working...
                    X