• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splice Here order

Splice Here: A Projected Odyssey on Blu-Ray – Potential Films

For Australia New Zealand orders

Thanks Edward

It was great catching up with you and Pat over the weekend hope you had a good time at the meeting

Comment

Everyone should see this. It is an EXCELLENT documentary. I screened it a few months ago for a group of friends when the filmmaker Rob Murphy was visiting and everyone agreed it was outstanding.

Comment

Can this disc be purchased in the USA?

Comment

Sadly, not yet. Distribution territory rights and such. Rob is working on it though.

Comment

The below blu-ray arrived from Aussie today so had to watch it on the Epson VP tonight, its excellent, when you do get the chance get a copy, highly recommend it,
            Click image for larger version

Name:	P1340744.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	90664

Name:	P1340745.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	90665

Comment

Forgot to ad the trailer

Comment

Hi Graham

glad you enjoyed it made it a lot interesting for me I know Rob mike Trickett David Kilderry Vin Mc Murray

Comment

Vin Mc murray was my mate sadly he has passed away 5 years a go I miss him he lived 5 minutes from my house

Comment

Thanks Edward

I was in the film buffs for a long time and remember Mike being a regular here from Aussie at every meeting that I can think of. Sadly most of the local film buffs are no longer with us, we used to have films and later some video at our every second Sunday evening shows. It was more of a social night out than anything else, Ian is the only other survivor of those long ago Sunday nights. I myself gave up with the film buffs after most of the Sunday night folk sadly passed away. One other person featured in the above video is David, who kindly sent me the promo stuff for Super8 the movie.

Looking straight at this photo that's me back row far left at our regular Sunday catch up, I don't no where Ian is, he might have been the one talking the photo, this would have been I guess the mid 1990s.

PS I used to fall asleep at the odd one Yvonne my better half refused to ever go to any of them, I did try but no way that was going to happen

Name:	film buffs.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	90692

Comment

The "Spice Here" Doco Movie made it on the front cover, of the "Dress Circle" Magazine,
                      see pages 46 & 47. More details on DC PO Box 478, Lithgow, NSW, 2790. lawsonco@tpg.com.au

Name:	Dress Circle on Splice Here.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	91132

Comment

Watched it again tonight on the Epson, but this time took the time to watch all the extras, which in themselves were most interesting. If and when you buy this blu-ray, do take the time to watch them as well.

Comment

I got my copy of the DVD from Potential Films last week...very speedy service I must add.

Great doco and deserves to be shown on the BIG screen somewhere. Maybe some some cluey enthusiast will rip a Blu Ray copy to a DCP and put it up on a decent sized screen...If I was still running my outdoor venue I would do just that but boy oh boy the computer processing time doing that will be horrendous.

Not sure whether the outdoor still has the capacity to screen DVD & Blu Rays as I did have it setup to do just that and the screen quality onto a 10M screen was as good as the DCP's that most cinemas now use.
                          Did quite a few DVD and BluRay sessions for Environmental group fundraisers....worked really well.

Comment

It looked good on the laser projector at Film Is Fabulous - in the cinema there.

Comment

DVD and Bluray also available on ebay

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/22581109...cAAOSwJ7llJOOk

Comment

Working...
                              X