Do you know this ebay seller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know this ebay seller?

This person "glcody26", is a person who's auction I would like to bid on, but they are not accepting bids or offers from me. I looked on my own list of blocked bidders, and this person is not on my list, so I am clueless as to who it is, does anybody know this person or has had any dealings with them?

In the past, clicking onto the seller brought you to the details page. There, it was possible to see the user ratings etc., but also how many times the seller has renamed himself since the creation of the account, including all names from the last six months. I don’t know whether this is still possible. But it might give you a hint.

Comment

I tried that, but it just gave ratings ect. I was hoping to see a mailing address, at least that way, I could get a name, but you don't get an address, unless you buy an item.

Comment

Why don’t You ask him? Or is the question button also blocked?

Comment

I did, no reply. Though I don't remember ever dealing or buying from the person, perhaps it's someone who has numerous accounts with different names, possibly, but glcody26 has thousands of sales, so it's not a fly by night seller. I even stated that if I have done something in the past to annoy the person, I apologized, not that I can think of anything I have done. Granted, without knowing if you have actually done anything, an apology may not hold any weight, but I offered it, just the same, as I personally don't hold anything against anyone. However, it might just be a person who trolls forums, and has just chosen to not like me, and hey, if folks are like that at times, what can you do? I would much rather concentrate on the 99 that like me, instead of wasting time on the one that resolutely and perhaps irrationally, decides to hate. ( The only drawback is when the one that chooses to hate, has something you want ... eh?)

Comment

Working...
          X