One more video about Blackpool Film Collectors' Convention 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more video about Blackpool Film Collectors' Convention 2023

I am pleased to present the second video for Blackpool Film Collector's Convention 2023 (besides the excellent video from Eivind) and hope you like it.

On this occasion: I have just revised the English page on my website. Now all the videos that I have shot with original English sound or with reviewed subtitles can be accessed quickly and easily: https://off2.de/english/​

Very enjoyable video which captures the convention very well! Thanks for taking your time to make it! And it was great to finally meet you there!

Comment

Being overseas, I really enjoy the chance to see people I've known only through the forum more "in person" like this!

It looks like a great time!

Comment

And now.... a SECOND excellent video covering what was a very enjoyable convention. Well done, Joachim. It is interesting to see the same event from two different view points, yours and Eivind's. They are both a really great souvenir to watch time after time in years to come.

Comment

It made me think about shaving my beard off again. It's been on and off for many years and only came back for covid. All in all a the video is a good record of the weekend.

Comment

A very well produced record of the event. Congratulations and many thanks.

Comment

Joachim, what an amazing video!
              Splendid, entertaining and informative!
              Great cut!
              Five Stars!

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words! 🤗

Comment

Herrlich! Exzellent! Wunderbar!.... Shorty!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your film of the Blackpool Convention. An impressive production capturing the great atmosphere which was enjoyed by all lucky enough to attend, and for those who couldn’t make it ,the next best thing !Well done Joachim.
                    John

Comment

Working...
                    X