Seasons Greetings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings.

Just like to wish all my fellow cine maniacs and their loved ones throughout the world a Very Happy Christmas and a better and more peaceful New Year than the past recent ones.

Happy Christmas Ken hope you have a good one, all the best Tony

Comment

As it is now just after midnight here:-

Merry Christmas to all here!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, its 1:18pm Christmas day at this moment. This year has gone in very quick, and as Ken mentioned above, I also hope that we have a better and more peaceful 2024, I certainly do hope so.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	23f383c204949671211c30d29fbc58fc.png
Views:	141
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	93238

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all get something cine under the tree!

Comment

Well I've got 'Memories of a Cinema Projectionist' to read so who cares what's on t.v. Happy Christmas everyone.

Comment

Happy Holidaise!

Comment

​Merry Christmas!

Comment

Well, we are having company this afternoon, so I am currently at status "out of business"!
                  (I mean, what's would be the point anyway? The dining room table is covered in tall stemware: there's no WAY I could ever get a beam through all that!)
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5542[1].jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.6 KB ID:	93260

-the company has a flight to catch tonight, so after they leave my son and I will be replacing and reconnecting. We'll have Super-8 and video projection back tonight, 16mm tomorrow.

To all my film-friends, wherever they may be: Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! Much joy and cine cheer to all.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

After some tasty Vodka cranberry, (and thank God for this cellphones spell check, because I am having some double vision), I am having a most happy Christmas, and I hope that everyone is having a great Christmas as well, just don't try to thread a projector in this condition. A Merry Christmas to everyone! Thank U spell check, it's helping when you are having double vision, especially from Vodka Cranberry!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my Forum friends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20231225_202631218.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	93271 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20231226_012226490.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	93272

Comment

Hi Janice!

We stand at Situation Nominal: the theater is restored, Brooklyn is on their way to Florida and Stemware Stands Stowed!
                            (It's a mystery to me: I'd be just as content drinking out of Tupperware!)
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5544[1].jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.7 KB ID:	93275

Today my son said that during the Christmas week, he'd like to Ski with Wii on my video projector, audio system and big screen. After he went upstairs I fished-out the disconnected cabling running behind the china closet and couch and brought Wii back up. (It's a Dad-Thing!)

So at least for now, we are rigged for S8, S8 'scope, 16mm, DVD, Blu-Ray,....and Wii!

Comment

Hi Steve... My film and digital media are in a permanent setup, but I totally understand why this is not always possible in most households. However I think a temporary disconnect from all media to sit down for Christmas dinner with family and friends is well worth the brief interruption.

Comment

Working...
                              X