Happy New Year 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year to all 8mm Forum Members let as all enjoy running our Projectors in the New Year Happy 2024

All de best, everyone!

Comment

As I speak, Edward, Graham and Rodney are already there, so HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Myself and the UK crowd will be there in 9.5 hours, and the American fraternity will follow at between 5 hours(Shorty, Doug) or 7 hours (Janice) later.

Wherever you are on this planet, I hope 2024 will be a year to remember for you and you manage to track down that print you have been after for sooooo long!. I raise my glass to all the upcoming film conventions !

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS !!!

Comment

Cheers to all my mates across the pond, and to those here...Shorty

Comment

Happy New Years to all my wonderful Film Friends! So happy to have another year with you all.

Comment

Happy New Year to all here!

Comment

Happy New Year folks . Its new Years Day and summer is here, in saying that after we went to Muffin Break I did a strange thing. I took Stevens ST800, after giving it a once over for him the last few days, down to the Heritage Park. I sat it next to the Westar, threaded up this 400 footer below and screened it, for just for a bit of nostalgia. To be honest the print although it has a certain amount of fade, its still hanging in there color wise. I am going to screen it a bit more down there later on and see what the response is like.

Might still have a bit of life in it yet.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-04-03 19-31-26_0001.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	93526

Comment

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year where ever you are. I shall be continuing to source more standard 8 prints this year , it’s all about the chase!!!
                John

Comment

We just watched The Rose Parade this morning, which, we have always felt to be the official end of the holiday season.

Comment

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve. May 2024 bring good things to you and your families.

Comment

Working...
                    X