Easter 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter 2024

Best wishes to those who celebrate and those who don't be safe in your travels watch your sugar intake!

most importantly have some fun or watch your back the day after.....lol

Thanks Chip, Here in the UK Easter usually means 'The Sound of Music', 'The Great Escape' or '633 Squadron' on TV on Easter Monday - or maybe even a Biblical epic. One thing's for certain, it'll be raining. That's traditional. :-)

Comment

There's also Easter Parade or Tails of Beatrice Potter......

Comment

Easter Greetings to all from rain drenched Shropshire . All the family will be with us this w/e, ideal opportunity for a movie. Bought a 16 mm print of The Magic Box some time ago, so will drag the Elf out and give it a work out. I have given the print a good clean and it looks as though the colour is just about holding up, looking forward to seeing it.
        John

Comment

Happy Easter! Don't forget to eat (Belgian) chocolate eggs ;-)

Comment

I'm always reminded of the Bugs Bunny cartoon from the late 40's "Easter Yeggs", very funny!

Comment

We've had 'The Robe' on TV this morning (Good Friday). Still a cracking movie. Nice to see it in widescreen and in High Def, although you can see the matte painting edges. That's part of its charm. As a kid I only ever saw it in B/W and a pan & scan version on TV, so was never too impressed. This morning, it looked great as I ran the TV optimisation test cards last night.

Comment

I'll have to get my Tom & Jerry Easter cartoon out tonight (Just Ducky).

Comment

One of our Local department stores Easter bunny.... photo taken a few years ago
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	251586567_10223433849226944_8886953706988212097_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.6 KB ID:	98558

Comment

That's one highly suspicious looking kid. :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X