Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FilmGuard Cleaner

Dear friends, amateurs and professionals:
    I would appreciate some help regarding how to obtain the FilmGuard product. Approximately 3 years ago I bought a large bottle
    on eBay UK with shipping to Spain. Do you know where you can purchase this product with shipping to Europe?

Thank you very much in advance,
    Fco. Javier​

Hi Javier.
    I am afraid to tell you that FilmGuard is band within Europe.
    Over the years I have tried to import several bottles into France, with all of them being confiscated at customs.
    The reason is that everything that is sold within Europe, has to show and list the contents ingredients.

I totally understand why Brad will not place the content list into the container, it would be like giving away trade secrets, as everybody would start mixing their own concoction.

Having used filmguard professionally at work from the moment it was released. Sending back to the distributor worn out knackered film prints, now looking like new. With then asking what have you done to this print to make it look like this.
    I know first hand that this product was the best thing that ever happen to film. It's just frustrating that I can't get my hands on a bottle now.

Comment

Paul Foster sells Filmguard Javier.

https://www.fosterfilms.co.uk/accessories/

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Lee View Post
        Hi Javier.
        I am afraid to tell you that FilmGuard is band within Europe.
        Over the years I have tried to import several bottles into France, with all of them being confiscated at customs.
        The reason is that everything that is sold within Europe, has to show and list the contents ingredients.

I totally understand why Brad will not place the content list into the container, it would be like giving away trade secrets, as everybody would start mixing their own concoction.

Having used filmguard professionally at work from the moment it was released. Sending back to the distributor worn out knackered film prints, now looking like new. With then asking what have you done to this print to make it look like this.
        I know first hand that this product was the best thing that ever happen to film. It's just frustrating that I can't get my hands on a bottle now.
        France seems to have a more strict policy than other countries.

Comment

There is also the UK version very close approxiamtion of filmgaurd.

That seller may be OK listing whats in it in with a sale for the customs.

Or he may not too.

If you want a link message me.

But I would try a route Via Paul Foster First.

Filmgaurd itself is just Superb.

Best Mark.

Comment

USA Customers:

FilmGaurd is available directly from Film-Tech Cinema Systems​ at https://store.film-tech.com/film-pro...d-lubrication/

And Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/FilmGuard-Fil.../dp/B00DU20TZ6

There is a $20 shipping charge (hazardous materials)

Comment

Thank you very much for the kind responses and advice. It is true that the manufacturer should identify the ingredients for importation and the possible toxicity or not of the product. I'm still using it because I still have a third of a bottle left but I have a lot of material to review.

We will try to see if buying from Foster arrives without a problem in Spain.

Thank you very much to all​

Comment

I’ve just bought some from amazon uk, it says they have 12 bottles left.

Comment

Steve Osborne of REEL IMAGE, he's a prime dealer...Shorty

Comment

Highly recommended

Comment

Amazon does not allow the sale of FilmGuard to Spain and I understand that neither does the European Union.

Comment

Working...
                      X