The Ritz Home Cinema Barnsley UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ritz Home Cinema Barnsley UK

Here are some photos of my home cinema I have a 4x3 screen for super 8mm presentations using twin Elmo projectors with others in reserve, another pull down screen over the 4x3 which is used for CinemaScope and Digital showings each screen has interchangeable foot lights and home made red Curtains (Tabs) with gold braiding these are illuminated with side mounted interchangeable pageant spots. Decent non-sync to fit the current feature showing , I'm a former Projectionist so Showmanship is paramount in all my shows, I can seat four persons in ex cinema seats along with ground lit lighting and a well stocked concession table conveniently in the room corner. illuminated Fire Ext sign is over the door and a couple of signs at the top of the screens. In the rear corner i have a dedicated Laurel & Hardy display and other film memorabilia on the walls. any interested in a visit is more than welcome.

Excellent, nice to see you are keeping your hand in.

Comment

Many thanks Clive

Comment

Very nice Glenn.

Comment

Very good. I will try to upload pictures of my “Retro Roxy”.

Comment

Much to my surprise it’s worked! The screen size displayed is 5ft 6 in wide but opens up to about 9ft 6in for widest formats. Seating consists of a 3seater settee and 12 tip up seats obtained from the Marlowe theatre in Canterbury when it was being demolished for complete re build. The projection area is a bit too cramped to photograph well. Too much gear! 😉

Comment

Working...
            X