8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted Disney Aladdin & Lady & the Tramp (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Wanted Disney Aladdin & Lady & the Tramp
Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 22, 2014 01:56 AM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I'm looking for a few titles such as Aladdin, Pocahontas, lady & the Tramp and Independance Day if anyone can help please.

Jason

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2014 09:54 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi jason classic home cinema has alladin and lady and the tramp on his lists

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 02, 2014 01:56 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
All the Disney's at Classic are sold and were gone on the first day of his new updated list!

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2014 02:20 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had a feeling they would andy theyre likke gold im after pinnocjio and the aristcats been after them for yonks

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 02, 2014 02:33 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I have Pinocchio but no Aristocats sadly. There are a few I have been after for a while but as you quite rightly said Kevin, they are becoming like gold dust nowadays

--------------------

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2014 03:11 PM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin,

I got the CHC email and purchased three of the Disney animated features as soon as l had seen them on the list, two of them being L&T and Aladdin and l should also say what a great list it was from Phil.
I now have 15 of the disney Derann features and hope to complete it one day soon.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 02, 2014 03:23 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky you Jason! You must have been quick off the draw.
I hope you soon complete your Disney collection so as to give the rest of us a chance of doing likewise ha ha.(only joking of course matey) [Big Grin]

Let us know when you had chance to watch them Jason, I have never seen L&TT on Super 8mm so I would love to see the quality of the scope print with some screen shots. I know Aladdin is stunning as I already have it, one of the best!

--------------------

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2014 04:06 PM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Andrew,

Im looking foward to screening Lady and the Tramp and l will be sure to post and pm you some screen shots mate.
On another note ill try to leave a few Deranns for you [Wink] , they are so hard to track down as we all know and l have been very fortunate to get what l have over the past six months or so.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 02, 2014 04:21 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
You sure have Jason but good on you mate, at least they are going where they are appreciated and that's ultimately all that matters.

That would be fantastic Jason (the screenshots) once you have had chance to view all of your new additions! [Wink]

--------------------

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2014 04:23 PM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrew l sent you a pm mate

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 02, 2014 05:44 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jason, please see replies.

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2014 09:22 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi jason i'm really glad you managed to get them i have 21 dineys now i wished i had collected them when derann was releasing them but i didnt think they would close i could kick myself i managed to get beauty and the beast , snowwhite bambie peter pan brand new prints of derann but the others were off perrys ,paul foster chc . paul foster got me the little mermaid and aladdin gian off the forum said never mind kev someday your prints will come ha ha good luck jason with the other disneys i dont half miss derann i use to pop in their shop and have a good brows round and gary was brill and such a laugh

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 03, 2014 10:40 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
21 is a real good score Kevin! Well done you, that must surely be all of them isn't it?

I am just being lazy because of course, I do know every Derann Disney release... just never added them up. 21 Must be pretty much every one of them though (features that is).

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2014 02:49 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fun and fancey free took a while to get also dumbo quality aint too bad for dumbo but fancey free is brill i feel as if im bragging but i aint perrys got me hunchback of notra damn non were original boxes

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2014 04:25 PM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dumbo is not a Derann release.I have a copy (from Italy?),which is fine,very little below Derann quality.

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2014 04:32 PM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin,
I also like you have kicked myself thinking the same that Derann would be around for years to come but we should think our selves lucky that we still have Steve O and Phil from CHC supporting the hobby.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted May 04, 2014 03:55 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
And of course..Ian of Perry's and Paul Foster here in the UK.

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2014 04:24 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so right andy ian got me dumbo i didnt have it off derann he also got me lady and the tramp and 101 dalmations he seems to get unusual films to he is a great guy phil at chc will do his best to help his customers get what they want he got me king kong he is great

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 04, 2014 04:42 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Panayotis, Derann released Dumbo on 2 X 600 feet. http://derannlists.co.uk/derann/8c.php

--------------------
Dominique

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2014 05:51 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so right andy ian got me dumbo i didnt have it off derann he also got me lady and the tramp and 101 dalmations he seems to get unusual films to he is a great guy phil at chc will do his best to help his customers get what they want he got me king kong he is great

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2014 06:14 AM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your right about Ian and Paul both great dealers, if it wasn't for Ian l would not have a lot of the titles l have now, l really enjoy dealing with him and hope to for a great deal more

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2014 06:42 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i posted the same reply soz ha ha your right derann did release it i have the old catalogue there were so many titles to choose from even the 200fters , once upon a mouse is brill and the prince and the pauper gary at derann got me those he was a gem i miss my chats with him

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2014 07:09 AM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dom,sorry, my mistake.Yes,Derann did indeed release DUMBO.

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 04, 2014 07:41 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Panayotis, we're missing Derann so much...

--------------------
Dominique

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted May 04, 2014 04:09 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i posted the same reply soz ha ha your right derann did release it i have the old catalogue there were so many titles to choose from even the 200fters , once upon a mouse is brill and the prince and the pauper gary at derann got me those he was a gem i miss my chats with him

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC