8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » All Blacks vs Australia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All Blacks vs Australia
Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted November 01, 2015 09:40 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its interesting these days how "instant news" can become through the internet and using your phone to capture the moment. This is a good example.
https://youtu.be/o1efwKglwZU

This must have been a huge thrill for this kid...and of course the All Blacks winning [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Clinton Hunt
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2015 02:23 AM      Profile for Clinton Hunt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh and we kiwis did it again ... Small country but damn we are good at rugby! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers from me in New Zealand :-)

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2015 03:13 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cant stand rugby!

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2015 03:56 AM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoy the win boys [Wink]

Jonathan Trevithick
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2015 04:43 AM      Profile for Jonathan Trevithick   Email Jonathan Trevithick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a Welsh Kiwi living in Australia, so have no idea who I should support!

Mathew James
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2015 08:19 AM      Profile for Mathew James   Email Mathew James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was quite the 'unnecessary' rugby tackle the young lad took....
What a player to take the kid up and do what he did. Priceless and totally unselfish!! Very cool.
Cheers,
Matt

--------------------
--
Cheers,
Matt 📽

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted November 02, 2015 05:48 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A nice ending to the above story.. is when Sonny Bill Williams got a farewell visit from his young fan Charlie Line as the All Blacks prepared to depart London.
 -
[Smile] [Smile]

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted November 06, 2015 02:04 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well not quite the end, they had a large turnout on there return to this city yesterday "for a parade".

The only downside was that "Scotland" did not win the cup...drat... [Frown]

Oh [Roll Eyes] that reminds me back in the 1990s I was working for a airline. With only minutes until a aircraft was to leave a gate. I noticed the pilot waving at me from the cockpit. I thought what's wrong...boarded the aircraft...went through to the cockpit...The pilot took off his headset, turned round and asked me what did I think of the Scotland vs All Black game [Eek!] ...wee had a we chat and with his co-pilot "looking" like its time to go...I said to the captain better get going.....catch up later.

When I was leaving a cabin attendant said to me, are there problems?. I replied "no", there was "no way" I was going to say, we were talking rugby....ah...memories....good times.

yesterday...

-
...even these guys take selfies....
 -

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC