8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Saturday's BFCC (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Saturday's BFCC
Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2009 05:03 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really sad and upset at not making the journey to the Ealing Convention this time, (due to health problems - both mine and my wife!). It looks as though we missed a good day (as it always is, of course!).
I missed having a chat with all the “Usual Suspects” and I am getting withdrawal symptoms from not having the usual “jokes” from Gary on the Derann table.
Still, we will definitely be attending the Northern Film Convention.
I am looking forward to “catching up on jokes and gossip”, not to mention, hopefully picking up the odd bargain, on Sunday 22nd November.

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

|  IP: Logged

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2009 05:35 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Keith. Nice to find you here. So sad to read about your problems. Give a thigt hug to Pam. Hope to see you in March.
Take care,
GIAN

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2009 06:07 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Gian. Pam also sends her thanks. We have missed your mails over passed few months. Hoping to get back into the "Film Show" mood soon.Will be there in March - God willing.

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Gary Brocklehurst
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2009 06:24 AM      Profile for Gary Brocklehurst   Email Gary Brocklehurst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Keith

I did have a few jokes ready for you on Saturday, but guess that these will keep until Blackpool!

Seriously, I wish you both a speedy recovery from your health problems

Kindest Regards As Always

Gary

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2009 06:43 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary!
There was almost the opportunity to see you there and buying (without stressing you with my mails) all Disneys I still miss eh eh eh. It will be for the next time.

Keith, I will mail you soon to tell you how things are going here. Take care.

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2009 06:53 AM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funniest story of the day must go to Keith, who told us that Marilyn Monroe life-size cutout seen in the pics. Well he purchased that from a Group 9.5 event also in London 5 years ago, and he had to carry that back on the tube [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Graham S

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2009 06:58 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Gary, see you at Blackpool.

Gian,I look forward to an update from you soon.

--------------------

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2009 02:17 AM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi-Keith

Best wishes to you and your wife,hope you both have a speedy recovery.

I look forward to seeing you @ Blackpool next month.

Cheers MW

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2009 05:01 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your good wishes Mark. The health problems are ongoing for both of us and now becoming "a way of life" (as they tend to do, after a while), but a visit to Blackpool will "perk up" both of us. Unlike Ealing, Blackpool is literally a 50 minute car drive away for us, so much more achievable.
Looking forward to seeing all on 22nd November.

--------------------

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC