8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumig Mark 610D projector

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig Mark 610D projector
Alejandro Olivera
Junior

- posted March 06, 2015 09:04 AM      Profile for Alejandro Olivera   Author's Homepage   Email Alejandro Olivera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there...!

Last week I picked up a Eumig Mark 610D dual 8 projector at a yard sale.
When I bought it everything appeared to be working, but when I got home & tried to put some film through it found that the automatic film thread doesn't seem to be working. Does anybody know how to fix this ? Also I'm looking for a manual for it.

Many thanks !
Alejandro.

--------------------
alejandro

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted March 06, 2015 09:31 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alejandro,

How is the auto-threading failing to work?

Here's a manual for a Eumig 614 or 624, maybe it is similar enough for your needs.

Eumig 624D/614D projector

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted March 06, 2015 11:36 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alejandro, PM me your email address and I can send you a copy of the Eumig 610D Owners Manual and the Repair Manual if needed.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Alejandro Olivera
Junior

- posted March 06, 2015 03:39 PM      Profile for Alejandro Olivera   Author's Homepage   Email Alejandro Olivera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Steve & Janice !!!

I finally figured it out. I took of the front cover off & found out that the lead I was putting through wasn't long enough. That was my problem.
Now I know that I have to push about a 6" lead for the film to "catch".
The projector works like a dream !!! Very happy with the purchase.
Thank you.
Cheers.
A.

--------------------
alejandro

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted March 06, 2015 04:15 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoy projecting, Alejandro and welcome on this forum.

--------------------
Dominique

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted March 06, 2015 04:45 PM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic Alejandro!...AND YES...Welcome to the forum! You'll love that little projector. So glad you identified the problem. If at any time you still want the manuals just PM me. I'll be happy to email them to you.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC