8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted: Sherlock Holmes features

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: Sherlock Holmes features
Chris Cottrill
Junior

- posted September 30, 2007 08:39 PM      Profile for Chris Cottrill   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cottrill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have only THE SCARLET CLAW and SHERLOCK HOLMES FACES DEATH.
Looking to buy the other 10 Sherlock Holmes features in Super 8 magnetic sound.
Email to: chris@super8today.com

--------------------
Chris Cottrill
Super-8 filmmaking Backissues
at www.super8today.net

|  IP: Logged

Edouard Dubertret
Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2007 02:11 AM      Profile for Edouard Dubertret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Chris,
Take a look on www.ebay.be (Cinéma & DVD > 8, 16, 35 mm) there are 3 sherlock holmes that you don't have on auction (DRESSED TO KILL,SHERLOCK HOLMES ANS THE SECRET WEAPON and SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE VOICE OF TERROR) [Wink] . Good luke

Chris Cottrill
Junior

- posted October 01, 2007 06:35 PM      Profile for Chris Cottrill   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cottrill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks. Just bid on two of them.
-- Chris

--------------------
Chris Cottrill
Super-8 filmmaking Backissues
at www.super8today.net

Paul Spinks
Master Film Handler

- posted October 02, 2007 09:07 AM      Profile for Paul Spinks   Email Paul Spinks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Chris,
those two "Holmes" features that you already have are the better ones from the series. "The Scarlet Claw" is my personal favourite as it is the scariest of the Universal Pictures "Holmes" series and a great whodunnit. I managed to get the 4x400ft Niles feature on ebay and it is always enjoyable to watch.
Best wishes,
Paul.

Edouard Dubertret
Film Handler

- posted October 05, 2007 08:30 AM      Profile for Edouard Dubertret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congratulation Chris,
I saw that you win your auctions on ebay!
--Edouard

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC