8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Picnic Panic revisited, bonus added ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Picnic Panic revisited, bonus added ...
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 23, 2017 11:19 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just relisted this great super 8 cartoon, and i have added a bonus to it, which i cut and pasted here from the auction ...

" BONUS BONUS BONUS!!! Along with this silent reel, I am going to include the soundtrack for this very version of the cartoon on CD so that, when you get this film striped, you'll be able to add the soundtrack right onto the film. you see, i have a sound copy of this very film, so I'm taking the soundtrack off of the film with my EUMIG 928 stereo projector (very good sound on this projector), and putting that soundtrack through my music editing software program, which means that the audio will be remastered so that, whether you get a sound stripe or not, you can project the film and sync you're print and enjoy it even more. "

It's crucial to have the actual soundtrack from this very release as, with the slightly short title cards at the beginning and such, if you don't actually have the soundtrack from this very edition, it would be quite hard to add the track in the future. Here is the link for the auction!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322774786504?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l264

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Iman Yahya
Film Handler

- posted September 23, 2017 11:44 AM      Profile for Iman Yahya   Email Iman Yahya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi,

Very interested in this film but I notice you don't ship to UK?

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 25, 2017 11:12 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll change the auction so that you can bid on it. As with my last cartoon that went to the U.K. I'll put a shipping amount that should cover the cost of shipping. If there is any money left from the shipping, I'll paypal it right back to you.

Cheers

OSI

UPDATE! There ... now ready for overseas shipping! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC