8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Mario Bava Black Sabbath DVD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mario Bava Black Sabbath DVD
Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 03, 2015 11:23 AM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was looking for something entirely different on eBay when I came across someone selling the remastered DVDs out of the blue rays sets of Black Sabbath and Black Sunday movies for £2.50 buy it now. Apart from being remastered the four DVDs have the European and American International US versions. In the case of Black Sabbath this contains the English version which has never ever been released before. Admittedly, the three stories are very visual but it does add to the viewing pleasure to hear Boris Karloff and others in English. Lots of extras on discs including virtually a scene by scene breakdown of differences in versions. A nice Bava trailer reel as well with close to most of his work. Link to Amazon attached nice price at moment not silly prices for once.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ Black-Sabbath-Blu-ray-Mich%C3%A8le-Mercier/dp/B00B5CTRV0/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1438617749&sr=1-1&keywords=black+sabbath

[ August 05, 2015, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Mike Newell ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC