8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » I'm a Master Film Handler!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm a Master Film Handler!!!
Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 11, 2004 06:58 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Beat you to that one Millman!!! [Wink] Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 11, 2004 10:41 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev,

Well, we all knew you were a master something.......

Doug [Razz]

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

John Whittle
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 11, 2004 11:22 PM      Profile for John Whittle   Email John Whittle       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Elmo UK

I have't been able to see your webpage yet, I get "this page cannot be displayed". Have your restricted viewing to the UK?

John
(Eiki USA and I have an Eiki regular 8mm projector as well)

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2004 02:08 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr Elmo, sir,

Brad sure has a real sense of humour [Wink] I don't need to see that you have been given a gong to know that you are a super hero to all Elmo owners.

I keep a piccy of you on my desk at work alongside a piccy of a GS1200. The wife and kids? Naaaahhh.

Oh I also have a piccy of super hero Ian Perry and his dog. Infact, I think I will start collecting piccys of super 8 heroes. Mr Newell, please send an autographed piccy .......

Tony [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tony

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2004 02:41 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But have you got a piccie of Ian O'Reilly's car? A GT40 replica show car.

I'm still looking forward to a test drive.

So how many entries does it take to be a "master film handler"? I could just post this repetitively a few hundred times to find out.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 12, 2004 10:44 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Just another 110 posts to go John. Give it a try!

Kev [Wink]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2004 05:21 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're be lucky Milman.

I've avoided cameras for years!!!

I'm in Film for Collector if you are interested whole full page
with no staples to make it interesting I won't tell you which issue.

I'm the good looking one

Love & Kisses

Howard

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2004 01:56 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Mr Clancy, I have had the honour of being able to stroke Mr O'Reilly's beast! Trouble with Ian is he is suffering from "Now where did I put that" syndrome. He keeps mislaying his cars (lol)

Have you seen Ian's dog though? If ever a master and dog were well suited (both as mad as hatters).

Mr Newell, not being into centrefold blokes I hope the staples are large and well placed! Still, as my good friend from Belfast says "What the feck is that!" I understand feck to be totally acceptable but f*ck to be worthy of 15 hail mary's and 5 our fathers....

Ahh, the weekend. What do Master Film handlers do with themselves for a whole weekend?

Tony

--------------------
Tony

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted February 13, 2004 03:18 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Tony you could try getting it out. Plugging it in.
Getting it throbbing and really up to speed then suddenly throwing open your sitting room curtains and give the passers by a really good show and let them see what you get up to of a Saturday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I bet they`ll never have seen one like that before.
Well you know, what with DVD and VHS and all that.

By the way Mike from the land of Ire can you post this famous picture or is there a link etc to see what NI film collectors look like after years of sniffing Thermofilm.

Best Mark.

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2004 04:38 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Toddy!!

Whatever you are on these days. Market it!! You will make a fortune. I just hope you leave the sheep alone.

Anthony! Hail Marys indeed. A good Presbytarian,Anglican,Catholic Moravian like me.

What will Big Ian Paisley think Never! Never!

The only ones who used feck was Father Ted and that was to
get past the Channel 4 censor.

The c**t word is a term of affection over here use it widely and you will get to know lots of new people and make friends.

I would put a picture in but being a simple country boy I cant find out how to hell to do it on this site.

How about you Toddy & Milman what about pictures of you two preferably not together. At least I know what you sound like Mark. My imagination runs wild with Tony.

Well must put a bit of turf in the computer to keep it going now.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 13, 2004 05:04 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mike, I agree with you. But I think you Tony and Mark should all come out of hiding and display your Facial features next to your posts [Big Grin] No Mark not the sheep just your face! [Wink]
Kev [Smile]

--------------------

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted February 13, 2004 06:02 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Folks well I`m afraid that luckily although I now have a digital camera I`m not sure that I can link in to my old nail of a machine.
My computer stands me up to date at £30 to have a modem fitted, and then £35 to have the monitor fixed as I couldn`t find a £10 one that week.
Mikes peat fuelled model is much more up to date than mine. Mine doesn`t use electricity at all and if you look in the back there is a group of tiny black smudgey faced Victorian lower class worker types peddling amd muttering someting about a chap called Babbage.
Well I think that was what they said or it could have been shut the door chubby we`re busy.
Anyway safe to say, you are all safe to view as if I go beyond the odd email and odd posting its starts to crack up and make allsorts of flamin noises.
This sheep reference has crossed cyber space from the other place and I`d just like to make it clear I don`t own any tie top wellies and never have done.
I`ve taken the plunge this week and ordered a copy of The Two Towers trailer from the good old Derann boys. Does anyone know if they are doing one for Return of the King.
Apparently they have an offer on at the moment that if you get a Buttock piercing they give you 50% off a print of the Buggles Video Killed the Radio Star 100 foot clip. Can`t be bad !!!!!!!
Best Mark.

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2004 06:07 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine works better when I eat beans Lots of beans

What are you on Toddy your emails are hurting my melon they are so mind blowing! [Cool]

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted February 13, 2004 06:19 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apologies to your Melon Mike, soak it in Brandy that sometimes helps.
I`m working up to finally getting my writing of the ground but I`m full of excitement as waiting for a 3x400 printed on you know what, of you know who, coming about next Tuesday.
Please please let it be a sharp one !!!!!!!!!
Best Mark.
PS would you mind getting the time machine out and nipping back to get that film I didn`t buy off you, I wished I had done, a few weeks ago.
Ta.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC