8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Sale List

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sale List
D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2004 10:31 PM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello guys......check out my list of films for sale under the buy/sell/trade heading. Offering some rare titles at first come first serve basis. D'Arcy

[ May 03, 2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: D'Arcy More ]

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2004 05:31 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I may be inquiring about my favorite Sherlock Holmes feature..."Dressed to Kill". regards...

[ May 05, 2004, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Joe Taffis ]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted May 06, 2004 11:18 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi D`Arcy di you get my mail about the film I was after,
best Mark.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted May 06, 2004 04:10 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi D'arcy, I too sent you an email about a film on your list but have heard nothing from you?

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted May 08, 2004 04:42 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi D'arcy,
Got your message and yes I am interested in that title but all my emails to you are getting bounced back by your ISP as they are being treated as SPAM? [Frown]
Do you have another email address I can reply to?

Cheers, Kevin.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted May 08, 2004 11:16 AM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin: My apologies for that........I can't understand why that would be happening. My second email you can use is northexposure@hotmail.com

I will contact my server and try to get to the bottom of that spam problem

D'Arcy

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 08, 2004 03:45 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi D'Arcy

The full feature of the The Bodysnatcher with Boris Karloff & Bela Lugosi. Was it Niles or Ivy who released it?

I had a copy until a few years ago and knew it was a USA import
but didnt know who released it.

Do you know on the tv prints and video release of this movie all have references to Burke & Hare removed from them.

The scene were the student makes reference to Burke & Hare is cut as is Grays speech to Toddy Mc Farlane.

It means that the 8mm feature version really is a unique uncut version.

Mike

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC