8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Reminder -- Send in your manuals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Reminder -- Send in your manuals
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted October 29, 2004 03:04 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
For those of you who have not gone to my main website www.film-tech.com and seen the collection of manuals available for download (free of charge, of course), take a quick look and see how it works. Just click on that link and then click on "manuals".

To anyone who can photocopy manuals of their equipment, please email me and I will give you an address to mail the photocopies to. I will then convert them to Adobe pdf format and make them available to all for free download. For those of you who can scan the manuals directly, let me know via email and we will make appropriate arrangements.

I will accept any projector or camera manual. [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted October 29, 2004 04:20 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic! [Cool]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted October 30, 2004 07:28 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, this is the site i found loads of info on two years ago. Its a wealth of information. An excellent site. Thanks [Wink]

Andreas Eggeling
Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2004 06:54 AM      Profile for Andreas Eggeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad,

also other languages as english?

Andreas

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted November 02, 2004 12:16 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
English is preferred since this site is all English-based. If there is a machine that after a bit of time we do not have any kind of manual on, we may consider posting other language versions.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted November 06, 2004 02:26 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
With the introduction of the 16mm forums here, be sure and send in your 16mm manuals as well. We will host them all, and ALWAYS free of charge. [Smile]

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted November 11, 2004 12:11 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have one of those defective HP V40 Fax/Copiers and it has stopped working. As soon as I purchase another machine I will send some info. [Frown]

Hans van der Sloot
Master Film Handler

- posted November 17, 2005 02:53 PM      Profile for Hans van der Sloot   Author's Homepage   Email Hans van der Sloot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Brad,

Sinds the manual page from Filmshooting.com has closed, it's much harder to find a manual for free on the internet. But before it closed I downloaded them all. I also added a lot of others that I found.
I think it is a good thing to share these with others.
Do you want my database with lots of common filmcamera and projector manuals?

Hans

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 08, 2005 06:15 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Hans,

I'm sure Brad will love to have those on this site. Yes its sad that they seem to have closed that area of their web site down as they had loads of interesting stuff related to film, cameras, projectors etc.

It's over to you Brad on this one. [Smile]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted December 17, 2005 09:00 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Sound good Hans, please email them to me one manual per email and I will get them updated on the site. [Smile]

Frank Picaro
Film Handler

- posted June 06, 2007 01:37 PM      Profile for Frank Picaro   Email Frank Picaro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad,
about a month ago I sent you the manual for the Eumig S938 projector. I hope you got it. There are probably some forum members who can use a copy. [Smile]

--------------------
Seems? I know not seems!!

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 10, 2007 03:31 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad & Co., I don't see any camera manuals in the Film-Tech area. Any plans? Need some?

Paul Bruty
Film Handler

- posted October 22, 2011 07:27 AM      Profile for Paul Bruty   Email Paul Bruty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
- posted October 29, 2004 03:04 PM Profile for Brad Miller Author's Homepage Email Brad Miller Edit/Delete Post For those of you who have not gone to my main website www.film-tech.com and seen the collection of manuals available for download (free of charge, of course), take a quick look and see how it works. Just click on that link and then click on "manuals".
To anyone who can photocopy manuals of their equipment, please email me and I will give you an address to mail the photocopies to. I will then convert them to Adobe pdf format and make them available to all for free download. For those of you who can scan the manuals directly, let me know via email and we will make appropriate arrangements.

I will accept any projector or camera manual. [Smile]

Is this still available for manuals?

Regards, Paul. [Smile]

Geoff Rogers
Junior

- posted October 27, 2011 02:49 PM      Profile for Geoff Rogers   Author's Homepage   Email Geoff Rogers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try here

http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/index.php

Geoff

John Searle
Junior

- posted November 01, 2011 05:50 AM      Profile for John Searle   Email John Searle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey looks like a great website but can't seem to find any manuals for a nizo s30 super 8 camera, either here or online else where... any one know of where i can find?

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted November 01, 2011 06:04 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try oldtimer cameras.
I think the S30 had a 3 to 1 zoom, auto/manual exposure, 18 & 24fps filming speeds and single frame. Early 70's?

Jason Stauffacher
Film Handler

- posted December 26, 2011 10:45 PM      Profile for Jason Stauffacher   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Stauffacher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have a link for a Bell & Howell 2146 XL camera? -Jason

--------------------
We must become the change we want to see. -Mahatma Gandhi

Frank Houiellebecq
Film Handler

- posted June 05, 2012 12:13 PM      Profile for Frank Houiellebecq   Email Frank Houiellebecq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a couple of manuals and data sheets on different super 8 gear,

Joseph Webre
Junior

- posted July 09, 2012 11:39 AM      Profile for Joseph Webre   Email Joseph Webre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed that the manual I previously sent is still not lsited on your site. Would you like me to resend it to you? (Users Manual for Sankyo 8mm Projector Dualux 1000)

Rick Kirkman
Junior

- posted January 28, 2014 12:14 AM      Profile for Rick Kirkman   Email Rick Kirkman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if this thread it too old to post on... I'm looking for lamp replacement instructions (and bulb) for a Kodascope Eight Model 70. I didn't see it on the film-tech web site. Does anyone have a manual or instructions on how to remove the bulb?
Thanks!

Still looking for this manual or some instructions, and a bulb. Any ideas?

Here's my annual request for assistance... does anyone know of any place on earth that I could learn how to replace the bulb on this Kodascope Eight Model 70 machine? Thanks.

Nov 2016. I finally found the answer to my question, thanks to the person that posted http://camerabooks.com/ I was able to obtain a manual with instructions on how to replace the bulb. Thank you! Purchased the bulb and voila! It works!

[ November 22, 2016, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Rick Kirkman ]

Phil Mitchell
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 28, 2014 11:11 PM      Profile for Phil Mitchell   Email Phil Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know where I can get a service parts manual for a Sankyo 600 or 700?

Thanks
Phil

Phil Mitchell
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2015 03:11 AM      Profile for Phil Mitchell   Email Phil Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, this is not a manual, but it is a circuit diagram a friend of mine did for the Speed Control PCB for Sankyo 600 and similar models and also Titan Super Sound.

May help people out.

Happy 2015.

-

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 01, 2015 12:39 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Though I do not post scans or photos on here until I can do so in an uncompressed hassle free manner, I do have the following manuals that I am willing to share via e mail to anyone who can make use of them:

1/ Elmo ST1200 service manual
2/ Goko RM8008 Stereo Recording Editor owners manual
3/ Bauer T610 Stereo Super 8mm Projector owners manual
4/ Beaulieu 708 EL CD Stereo Super 8mm Projector owners manual
5/ Beaulieu 708 EL CD Stereo Super 8mm Projector Service manual
6/ Eumig S938 Stereo Super 8mm Projector owners manual

Both the Beaulieu manuals are in English.
The Bauer manual is in German
The Elmo manual is in English.

Please allow me a little time for anyone who would like a copy as they are not digitized at the moment.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Mathew James
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 02, 2015 10:06 AM      Profile for Mathew James   Email Mathew James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a manual I need to scan for anyone who may need it one day for a Copal Sekonic CP77 8mm Projector. I think this may be super rare because I haven't seen the manual here nor mention of this unit anywhere... Maybe it is junk and long gone....I have no idea...Just thought i'd mention we have this manual if needed at any point...
Cheers,
Matt

--------------------
--
Cheers,
Matt 📽

Steve Carter
Master Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2015 08:35 AM      Profile for Steve Carter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BELL & HOWELL DCT Manual scan in English now available.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC