8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » New Elmo ST-1200 Rollers.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Elmo ST-1200 Rollers.
Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 13, 2006 07:18 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to say a big thank you to forum member Tom Photiou who has sent me a set of the new rubber rollers for the Elmo-ST1200, which he has had manufactured himself.

As many of you know, the original rollers are prone to breaking down as the rubber decays, potentially leaving these beautiful work-horse projectors useless.

The original set on my Elmo have already had the surface re-skimmed, so these newly manufactured rollers will most likely prove to be invaluable in the very near future.

Tom is asking an increadibly reasonable price for these parts and they look great to me; I believe he may still have some left and would strongly recommend that any self-respecting ST owner order a set while they can [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 13, 2006 01:28 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanks Rob, if any one else has any feed back i am always very greatful, and while i'm about it, a very big thank you to all who have purchsed and also for those before who supported me with the full units a couple of years ago, i do still have a fair few pairs of the rubber wheels left.
All the feedback has been very well recieved,
[Wink]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 13, 2006 11:55 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So how many pairs are still available? (I see you have yet to update your signature, Tom) [Wink]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC