8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Finally my home cinema ready

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally my home cinema ready
Jorge Rondao
Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2010 12:27 PM      Profile for Jorge Rondao   Author's Homepage   Email Jorge Rondao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally my home cinema ready

Fotos -
[URL = http://img137.imageshack.us/g/imagem3fy.jpg/ ]

[ September 22, 2010, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Jorge Rondao ]

--------------------
Lets show another movie

|  IP: Logged

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2010 03:40 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jorge,
May I be the first to stand and clap [Smile] Very nice work!
It looks very inviting and cozy.
The only thing I would wonder is, how much does the noise from the Eumig disturb, being as close to the seats as it is? Or is the sound system such that it is not a problem?

But, hats off, a very friendly loft-atmosphere.
Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Jorge Rondao
Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2010 07:36 PM      Profile for Jorge Rondao   Author's Homepage   Email Jorge Rondao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, actually the problem of the noise from the projector I try to resolve connecting the audio output to the amplifier and up a little more the vol sound in order to disguise the noise, [Smile]

--------------------
Lets show another movie

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted September 22, 2010 07:56 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jorge
Looks very good [Smile] and a line up of nice posters as well. Jorge if you are planning to use an external amp you may want to consider using a Graphic Equalizer between the projector and amp it work well for some of those old soundtracks.

Graham. [Smile]

Jorge Rondao
Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2010 08:22 PM      Profile for Jorge Rondao   Author's Homepage   Email Jorge Rondao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good, IŽd not remembered the equalizer, good idea, thanks I'll consider buying one more equipment [Wink]

--------------------
Lets show another movie

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC