8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Nikon R10 repair

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nikon R10 repair
Viktor Gibarti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2011 04:03 AM      Profile for Viktor Gibarti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone knows who can repair Nikon R10 camera in Europe??
Any experience?

Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Heinrich Kronschlaeger
Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2011 01:11 PM      Profile for Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Email Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The workshop Redl at Vienna ( close to Hungary ) repairs a Nikon R-10. I had some repairs at Redl and I am very satisfied with his work ( Repair of an Elmo GS 1200 and a Sankyo 800 ). But Redl does not have spare parts for the Nikon. What is the problem with your Nikon R-10 ?
In Germany: Geissler and Piehler repair a Nikon. Piehler has spare parts. But I would recommend Redl at Vienna.
Regards
Henry

Viktor Gibarti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2011 03:41 AM      Profile for Viktor Gibarti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhh, thanks Henry!

Do you have any contact for Redl at Vienna?
My nikon r10 need full service. Reoil, cleaning, justiert and the manual iris dosent work.
The camera is working now, just run very loud and the lens has some fungus inside... And I want a really good service on my nikon, becouse is my favourite cmarea... [Smile]

thanks, viktor

Heinrich Kronschlaeger
Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2011 11:32 AM      Profile for Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Email Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Victor,
The R-10 is also my favorite camera, at walking tours the R-8, not soo heavy.
Your Nikon runs very noisy- not a problem for a service
the lens has some fungus inside- a big problem- not all repair such a camera.
I can phone to Mr. Redl in Vienna and I can ask him if he is able to repair your R-10
Will you bring the camera to Redl or will you send it in a parcel to Redl?
Very important question : Is the automatic EE-system stuck, so that the iris doesn`t work in automatic mode ? You wrote that the iris doesn`t work in manual mode.
If the iris NEVER works- a very very big problem. Often such a Nikon cannot be repaired
Kind regards
Henry

Viktor Gibarti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2011 11:52 AM      Profile for Viktor Gibarti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Henry!

Thank you so much, you are very kind!
The automatic iris is working fine, but when a i use in manual mode and turn the button....the iris not moving in the full zone! But sometimes yes!!! And the viewfinder little bit cloudly, but very little... i hope you undertsand me, becouse my english not so good... [Smile] I would like to send it to Redl, if it posseible...
Please ask the repair shop about my camera..

Many thanks!
kind regards,
Viktor

Heinrich Kronschlaeger
Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2011 02:50 AM      Profile for Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Email Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Viktor,
I phoned with Mr. Redl. He said, he is able to repair your Nikon R-10. You can send the camera to him, but he also need your phone-number.
Mr. Redl said there are often troubles with costums, when cameras were sent from Hungary to Austria ( also today in the EU ). It is better to ask at the post-office before.
If you will send your Nikon to Redl, then ask him for a cost estimate ( in german Kostenvoranschlag ) and later you should phone with Redl and ask him for the costs before he had the camera repaired

Firma: Redl Helmut
Adresse: Bennogasse 24,1080 Wien
Tel.: +43(1)405 23 10
Fax: +43(1)405 23 10 / 15
e-mail: redl.kamera-service@chello.at
OPEN: Mo-Fr: 09:00 - 15:00

Kind regards
Henry

Viktor Gibarti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2011 03:12 AM      Profile for Viktor Gibarti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Henry!

I will contact with Redl! I also asked the spectra film in USA about the repair, and they can repair also Nikon R10. I would like to get a really good service on my camera... [Smile]
So, did you send any camera for repair to Redl? He is a really good technican on super 8 camera?

Thanks!
vitkor

Heinrich Kronschlaeger
Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2011 12:07 PM      Profile for Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Email Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Viktor,
I think, Redl is a good technican on super-8 cameras. I didn`t have a camera for service at Redl. My Nikon`s work very well.
But I know somebody who had his Beaulieu camera for repair at Redl and he was very satisfied.
Kind regards
Henry

Viktor Gibarti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2011 12:27 PM      Profile for Viktor Gibarti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Henry!

I contacted with Redl, and he told send my camera to him... He dosent speak english... [Frown]
Henry, I trust you and will send my nikon to Redl!
Anyway, he can do ovehull on my nikon?

Thanks! Sorry for the many quastion, but I will use my camera for a big project!!!

Heinrich Kronschlaeger
Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2011 12:47 PM      Profile for Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Email Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Viktor,
you have a PM

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC