8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Newbie help with Keystone 109D (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Newbie help with Keystone 109D
Chris Smart
Junior

- posted July 09, 2019 06:43 AM      Profile for Chris Smart   Email Chris Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Janice! Thanks for the tips!. John Mozzer sent me a copy of the 109D manual. I'm all set, just waiting for some film to show up in the mail [Smile]

--------------------
csmart

|  IP: Logged

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted July 09, 2019 11:52 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Chris. Glad you got the manual. Let us know how your experience goes with the projector after you run your film(s).

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Chris Smart
Junior

- posted July 10, 2019 10:41 AM      Profile for Chris Smart   Email Chris Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems my projector has a small issue with the main switch. I need to wiggle the switch a little closer to 'Lamp' from 'Motor' to get the motor to start. I suspect the contact is slightly damaged or worn. Has anyone else had this issue with the main switch?

--------------------
csmart

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted July 10, 2019 11:40 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Chris to hear you are having a problem with the switch on your projector. I suggest you open a new topic to discuss this issue specifically. You will get better responses.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Chris Smart
Junior

- posted July 10, 2019 12:49 PM      Profile for Chris Smart   Email Chris Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Janice!

--------------------
csmart

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC