8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Strange film theme on super 8 format.... do you know them?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strange film theme on super 8 format.... do you know them?
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted September 12, 2012 03:50 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found several completed listings which make me scratching on my head who were the fans of this theme.

Here they are:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mixed-Wrestling -With-Female-BodyBuilder-Cammie-Lusko-Super-8-Color-/221112160550?pt=US_Film&hash=item337b4fd126

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mixed-H eadscissors-Wrestling-With-Strong-Beauty-Rebecca-Lacy-Super-8-Color-/320967829943?pt=US_Film&hash=item4abb2c69b7

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mixed-Headsc issors-Wrestling-Strong-Girl-Marcia-vs-Matt-Super-8-Color-/221112157369?pt=US_Film&hash=item337b4fc4b9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mixed-Heads cissors-Wrestling-With-Strong-Blonde-Virginia-Super-8-Color-/320967824752?pt=US_Film&hash=item4abb2c5570

Alhtough there are several sexy ladies there but I believe these are non-sex films. They are told as mixed headscissors wrestling films.

So do you know this kind of films? who bought this kind of films? [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted September 12, 2012 04:12 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

(Ahem!)

They aren't "sex" films depending on exactly what you define "sex" to be (or not to be...that is the question!).

I guess if you want to look at it from a different perspective they might be considered "sports" films too!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 12, 2012 05:00 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a bug box of these wrestling films that came with the collection of super 8 I bought recently... No idea what the story was with them, but there's no sex in them so far as I can tell.

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted September 12, 2012 05:39 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's an old saying that:

"There's a fetish for every item in the Sears catalog."

(Oh, I hope not!)

-yet there's no "sex" in there, either! (-at least by conventional standards!)

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted September 12, 2012 06:10 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
Makes you wonder what that guy said to annoy them in the
first place, or maybe he was just a bit shy with the house keeping
money.

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 13, 2012 12:15 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually saw a TV show about this stuff and yes "fetish" is a good word..The show was about a lady who did this wrestling in her house for her "fans". Sometimes she would wrestle other women, and sometimes would wrestle the fan and they would pay her for this.....I guess whatever floats their boat.. [Confused]

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted September 13, 2012 02:55 AM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of men and women used to do this, especially on pay day.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC