8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Mark S 712 - Mark 501 Eng Manuals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mark S 712 - Mark 501 Eng Manuals
Alan Maher
Junior

- posted May 08, 2012 02:15 PM      Profile for Alan Maher   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Maher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I had a very hard time trying to find English manuals for the
Eumig Mark S 712/712D and Eumig Mark 501 projectors until I purchased both projectors which included the manuals.

I've now scanned both manuals into PDF format. If anyone is looking for a manual for either projector, contact me and I'll email you the manual.

Regards

Alan

|  IP: Logged

Charlie Russell
Junior

- posted May 11, 2012 05:16 PM      Profile for Charlie Russell   Email Charlie Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan,

My father, who sadly passed away last year, had a considerable number of 8mm films of various family holidays and events, which were viewed using his Eumig Mark-501 projector.
The family now want to have a look at the films again (it has been many years since they were last viewed) to decide which to keep and possibly have converted to DVD format. As none of us had ever operated the projector I decided to try to find an instruction manual for the Mark-501 and was amazed yesterday on my first search to find your post on the 8mm Forum, just 2 days earlier.
I would be delighted, therefore, if you would e-mail me a copy of the instruction manual, as we are all looking forward to enjoying and having a laugh at the memories evoked by these films.
Kindest regards
Charlie Russell

Ian Williamson
Junior

- posted August 30, 2012 05:06 AM      Profile for Ian Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello. I recently purchased an Eumig 501 projector but it comes with no manual. would appreciate if you could supply me with a copy

Richard Kalashian
Junior

- posted January 27, 2013 08:40 PM      Profile for Richard Kalashian   Email Richard Kalashian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good evening Alan,
I purchased a Eumig Mark S-712 projector about a week ago that came with no instruction manual. I was not able to find one this forum's list of manuals.
Would you be so kind to email me a copy in English that you had posted on May of 2012.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Rich,

--------------------
11B40NAM

Duncan Gallimore
Junior

- posted October 01, 2013 12:09 PM      Profile for Duncan Gallimore   Email Duncan Gallimore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi our film society has just got Eumig 501 with no manual. Is there any chance you could send me a copy?

Many thanks, Duncan

Richard Kalashian
Junior

- posted October 02, 2013 05:01 AM      Profile for Richard Kalashian   Email Richard Kalashian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning Alan,
I purchased a Eumig Mark S-712 projector about a year ago that came with no instruction manual. I had posted awhile back regarding a English copy of the manual. Do you still have copies available? Would you be so kind to email me a copy in English that you had posted on May of 2012.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,

--------------------
11B40NAM

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 02, 2013 10:16 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan has not posted on this Forum since starting this thread back in May of 2012, so I'm not sure of the chances of getting a manual from him.

Are there any other Forum members who can help out?

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Ian Williamson
Junior

- posted October 18, 2013 09:39 AM      Profile for Ian Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I posted the same request some time ago. I have since managed to get 2 501 projectors and one has a slip of paper giving instructions. I don't think its a full manual but if anybody wants a PDF copy I will scan it and email it back to you. The 2 projectors I bought from e-bay I never got working, think 1 needs a bulb and the other would just never except the film (kept eating it). If anyone is interested in them for spares or repair then let me know. Obviously due to the weight collection from Newcastle upon Tyne would be better otherwise postage/courier costs would be high.

Jennifer Hill
Junior

- posted February 02, 2016 01:48 AM      Profile for Jennifer Hill   Email Jennifer Hill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Good Day Alan

I too have been searching for a Eumig Mark S 713 - Super 8 projector Manual. You are very kindly offering to email, on request. Is it possible that you are still contactable at this address, and the offer is still valid? I hope so. This is for a model I am trying to use, to view old super 8 cine film. Thank you.
Jennifer

--------------------
J Hill

Jennifer Hill
Junior

- posted February 06, 2016 01:24 AM      Profile for Jennifer Hill   Email Jennifer Hill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan very kindly forwarded Eumig Mark S 712-712D manual, which is available is anyone needs a copy forwarding by e-mail. Thanks again Alan.

--------------------
J Hill

Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 06, 2016 03:54 AM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If one is inexperienced with a projector and the machine has come out of dusty storage the main thing before use is to make sure the film path is clean. Use a lint free cloth soaked in alcohol or some spirit like meths to clean the 'gate' especially, the part where the film is held between two metal plates. Also use a small clean brush or the soaked cloth to clean all through where the film travels. If possible use a less important film - maybe there is a cartoon or something other than the family films - to test the projector. Good luck!

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC