8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » new "kid" on the block :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: new "kid" on the block :)
Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted September 19, 2013 02:13 PM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Osi-Eumig [Wink] , I was one click apart of the Eumig - fan club for a S938 when the T610 called me ... [Cool]

Your Christmas video is cool. [Smile]

Maurice, email sent to Alan...

--------------------
film is alive

|  IP: Logged

Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted September 21, 2013 05:06 PM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep on searching for the English Bauer T610 manual ... I have already found the French version, it is more "understandable" than the German one...

French Bauer T610 instruction manual

And here is the proof that the English version is not a phantom [Smile]

proof

--------------------
film is alive

Jon Byler
Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2013 12:03 AM      Profile for Jon Byler   Email Jon Byler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you can send me a link to a German one, I might be able to help translate. My technical vocabulary regarding films might be a little limited in German or English, though.

Another option you could try is to type the German from the manual into google translate or similar website. You could probably even have it translate directly to Greek at that point.

Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2013 05:51 AM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much Jon [Smile] , I appreciate your willing to help, that's what I like in this forum. I already try to translate the manual using the google translator + French version, but, it is time consuming.

I'll wait to receive the projector and then I'll translate the pages which are needed [not the obvious ones] for the right usage.

--------------------
film is alive

Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted October 05, 2013 04:31 PM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First night with the Bauer T610. First 2 family reels 400ft and everything was ok but suddenly when we were watching the 3rd reel....no sound !!!

Seems to be something simple but I have no idea... [Roll Eyes]

Any help?

--------------------
film is alive

Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2013 07:34 AM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bauer has been shipped back to the seller, sorry for the "spamming", I would like to keep this thread as my super8 diary.... [Cool]

Thinking to leave the hobby...no luck from the beggining, belts for a cannon that didn't match, the bauer with sound problem, 8 films like new, in fact acceptable....but I'll continue to watch the forum... [Smile]

Maurice, Alan spends days in Miami,he will search for the english manual when he'll be back home...

--------------------
film is alive

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2013 11:58 AM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HEY !!! Don't get disappointed so early! Leave ebay and buy from the established sellers (Classic Home Cinema,Independent 8,Buckimgham, Perry's etc).From them,you get a sort of guarantee and their projectors are refurbished.Ebay is always a hit and miss gamble.

Dimitris Mpakirtzis
Film Handler

- posted November 09, 2013 10:41 AM      Profile for Dimitris Mpakirtzis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UPDATE

My first working projector is an EUMIG 824.

First film projected: Rock Opera "Jesus Christ Superstar" ...

Keep going !!! [Wink] [Smile]

--------------------
film is alive

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC