8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CineSea X: Last Weekend! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: CineSea X: Last Weekend!
Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted October 20, 2014 07:11 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope to see some pictures soon.

--------------------
Dominique

|  IP: Logged

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2014 08:18 AM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, it so happens I just watched "Mush and Milk" last week. I have over fifty Our Gang comedies on Super 8. "Mush and Milk" is among my favorites.

"Mary had a little lamb who's fleece was white as snow; if he hollers let him go; eenie, meenie, miney, mo."

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2014 01:20 PM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As always, a wonderful time...and I want to thank everyone who bought films from me this time , when I really needed that financial help. It was great!!!! A great weekend..with thousands of films to buy,sell, swap and watch.... I counted at one time during Saturday afternoon...six projectors running at once. Great stuff. A a big thanks to Shorty and Doug and Lou for organizing this terrific twice a year event!!!!!

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2014 03:32 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A great week-end was had by one and all, accompanied by beautiful weather. I'll get pictures together soon, and start a thread with them so we get them in one place.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 20, 2014 05:25 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good, Claus!

I think "CineSea X: Next Weekend!" has become so "Last Weekend"!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2014 06:14 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think "CineSea X: Next Weekend!" has become so "Last Weekend"!
Really Steve?

Does this mean I have to unpack my bags and cancel my plans to be a CineSea this coming weekend? [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Jon

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 20, 2014 06:17 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Claus is our resident photographer par excellance, and a dear friend to all - The weather was so ideal, the camaraderie so high-pitched, the screenings assorted and delightful - Our tenth year was a success - Thanks to all you wonderful people - John Black would be proud - Shorty

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 21, 2014 10:18 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I finally got around to watching some of the films I bought last weekend.

-first up was the Blackhawk "Mush and Milk"

I'm 52 years old and at long last I know what was wrong with the "milk"!

Isthmus be my lucky day!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC