8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Someone knows of Steve Osborne whereabouts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Someone knows of Steve Osborne whereabouts?
Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 11:52 AM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does someone in the forum knows of the whereabouts of Steve Osborne of the Reel Image. I have send him a couple of emails with orders for films in the last weeks and I haven't had any reply or feedback from him. I wrote to thereelimage_043 at yahoo.com which is the address posted in his webpage and magazine.

|  IP: Logged

David Baker
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 10:18 AM      Profile for David Baker   Email David Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes , he is in Kettering , OHIO.

--------------------
Dave

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 18, 2014 10:22 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a reply a couple of days ago from him, so maybe he's back from vacation (I think someone mentioned he was away)

David Baker
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 10:36 AM      Profile for David Baker   Email David Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Vidar , he does travel a lot and is involved heavily in writing and publishing REEL IMAGE , as well as putting on BIG SCREEN shows some weekends .
I recently obtained a 12' X 7' movie screen from him that he used a few weeks ago at his " Drive - In " film show at his store in Kettering , Ohio .
We saw ALL in SCOPE : Excerpts and trailers from SOUND OF MUSIC , vintage BUGS BUNNY and TOM AND JERRY cartoons , trailers from vintage 1970's flicks , the motorcycle chase scene from TERMINATOR II and a NEW 34 - min. Scope / Color extract from CAPTAIN AMERICA .
There was a nice turn-out and fans and collectors came from several hundred miles away !

--------------------
Dave

Douglas Warren
Master Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 11:23 AM      Profile for Douglas Warren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David,
I see that we both live in Hamilton,Ohio.Nice to see another 8mm fan in the area!
Douglas

--------------------
Turn out the lights,the movie is starting!

David Baker
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2014 11:34 AM      Profile for David Baker   Email David Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Douglas sent you a PM . I'm in west Hamilton .

--------------------
Dave

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC