8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » 35mm screenings coming to CineSea 16 in October! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: 35mm screenings coming to CineSea 16 in October!
Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 05, 2017 08:15 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I spoke earlier today with Dave Baker and unfortunately we'll have to wait till CineSea 17 to show 35mm. Terry & Dave were having two essential components for their portable system made by a Florida company, and due to the hurricane knocking the power out there for over nine days, the system won't be ready for CineSea 16 next week.
The good news is that Dave & Terry will still be coming to Wildwood with Super 8mm & 16mm to show and they'll talk about the Ohio Film Collector Exchange along with what we can look forward to the next time around.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 11, 2017 10:03 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The car will be packed full with films & projectors....see you there soon!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Nicole Tucky
Film Handler

- posted October 11, 2017 10:27 PM      Profile for Nicole Tucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woooo! We will see you tomorrow night for dinner. Yay!

--------------------
Crimson Ghost Girl

"Life is like a box chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC