8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » BLACKHAWK WANTED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BLACKHAWK WANTED
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted December 27, 2007 12:24 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Will pay top-dollar and then some for these Super 8 Sound shorts in good boxes;

THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY (400') Comes in silver medallion Blackhawk Collection box; Released in 1984, contains the fight sequence, stills showing the missing footage and the pie fight

ANGORA LOVE (400') Olive green or silver medallion box; The Vitaphone-Scored version

Shorty at jvcaruso@bellatlantic.net

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 27, 2007 01:00 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have a competitor in me Joe, though I'm betting that you can beat my price!

Isn't it great how even in Blackhawks waning days, they were still putting out special titles like that?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted December 27, 2007 03:01 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its not the best man wins - Since we're both the best men, we'll find what we want, to para-coin a phrase - Yes, Blackhawk was fortunate to release many shorts with fine musical accompaniment from Erwin, Carter and Perry - The Keystones I'm looking for I already have in silence, but those scored beauties are the cherry-picking ones to land - I thrive on the venerable "chase" to locate prints, if they were handed to us, no fun or adventure, right? - Stay in touch

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC