8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » PRICE DROP!!! - MASTER AND COMMANDER: The Far Side of the World - BRAND NEW PRINT!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PRICE DROP!!! - MASTER AND COMMANDER: The Far Side of the World - BRAND NEW PRINT!
Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 18, 2008 07:43 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MASTER AND COMMANDER: The Far Side of the World
Super8mm - 7x400ft – Colour - Stereo Sound – CinemaScope

BRAND NEW PRINT! [Eek!] £250 (plus postage)

Treat yourself, it's almost Christmas [Wink]

[ December 07, 2008, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Ricky Daniels ]

|  IP: Logged

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 07, 2008 07:06 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'VE JUST DROPPED THE PRICE OF THIS BRAND NEW PRINT IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE IT FOR THEIR COLLECTION & CHRISTMAS FILM SHOWS... it's just taking up wanted shelf space in my film library!

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 08, 2008 02:49 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rick,

I don't know if you knew it, but you didn't list on either of your new posts concerning this title what the "markdown in price ... is.

The 250 pounds was what it was on the earlier first posts that you did when you first listed it.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2008 03:12 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi,

Thanks mate, I realized this and dropped the price back in line with the originl listing... sorry for the confusion [Roll Eyes]

Best,
Rick

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2009 05:48 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This film has now been SOLD, thanks for looking,
Rick

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC