8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Spring cleaning in Nov part deux

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spring cleaning in Nov part deux
Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 19, 2009 02:18 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are a few more clean outs, and some I just picked up but don't need. The silents are all silent this time (none striped) but a few sound films as well..please contact me at aytab(at)aol(dot)com with questions or wants...

REG 8
1. Purple Dagger(1919), 2 reels, chapter 2 of "The Trail Of The Octopus" 2 x 400 in original blackhawk box - $10 SOLD

2. Story Of The Silent Serials, 2 x 400 in scruffy blackhawk box - $7

3. Pearl Of The Army (1916) EP 10 Silent Menace Pearl White serial 1 x 400 with some damage at head title but fairly rare so $8SOLD

4.Teddy At The Throttle(1916). Keystone Gloria Swanson Comedy, 1 x 400 - $5

5.At The Mercy Of The Flames Chapter 7 of "A Woman In Grey" serial, 2 X 200 in orig blackhawk box - $5SOLD

6.The Desperate Scoundrel 2 x 200 in orig blackhawk box - $5

7.Perils of Pauline EP 04 "Deadly Turning" 1 x 200 - $5SOLD

8. Any Old Port Laurel And hardy (1932) Mute Entertainment films version in orig L&H box 1 x200 - $2

9. The Exploits Of Elaine-EP 10 - The Life Current, (1915) Pearl White Serial 1 x 400 - $10SOLD

10. The Vampire Bat (1933) mute Entertainment films version in orig box 1 x 200 - $2

11.Scenes From "Hunchback + Phantom" Entertainment films version in orig box 1 x 200 - $2.

12.The Bohemian Girl (1936) Laurel And Hardy Mute regent films version in orig box 1 x 200 - $2

13. A Versatile Villain (1915) Keystone comedy in orig blackhawk box 1 x 200 - $5

14.The Veiled Priestess(1917) EP 04 "The Ventures Of Marguerite" 1 x 400 - $5SOLD

15. Quest for the Perfect Woman-Vampire Of Marrakesh, & Veiled Danger Of Eleved. (1933)This may have been the first Hammer films production. mute version of Tom Terris 2 x 100 in orig boxes - $3ON HOLD

SUPER 8

1. Cowboy Sheik(1924) Will Rogers comedy western. blackhawk version on 1 x 400 (full!!!) reel - $10SOLD

2. Clown Princes of Hollywood Blackhawk release of a Paul Killiam special. He narrates an overview of silent comedy stars including lots of rare clips such as Playmates (1918) w/ Billy West, Oliver Hardy & Charley Chase, and the first Lonesome Luke film with Harold Lloyd 1 x 600 sound - $10

3. The Cisco Kid - Boomerang Season 1, episode 1 of the 1950's TV show sadly this sound one is beet red! so - 600 feet on an extend-a-reel - $2 (more if I have to take it off the reel)ON HOLD

4. Baloonatic, the(1923) Buster Keaton classic. Blackhawk release in original box 1 x 400 - $5

5. Ronald Reagan Comedy Bits This is an odd one..It starts and ends with Reagan as an actor film bloopers but has a ton of WB clips in the middle, so I am not familiar enough to know if this was how it was released or if someone clipped two blooper reels together...The WB stuff is real dupey looking but all are pretty great content, Bogart, Edward G Robinson and many others screwing up, cursing, etc...Sadly even though the majority were B/W films this is on red eastman film..1 x 600 on an extended a reel - $10

6. 2001-A Space Odysey - Color Trailer on LPP stock but has clipped head and tail 1 x 40ft - $1

16mm
You're Darn Tootin' - (1928) Laurel and Hardy... silent double perf blackhawk release of this 2 reeler in beautiful condition with the exception of one splice in the middle (perhaps it was released as 2 x 400). If anyone is interested before it goes to ebay - $40

[ November 23, 2009, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Dino Everette ]

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

|  IP: Logged

Michael Beyer
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 19, 2009 05:04 AM      Profile for Michael Beyer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Beyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dino,

sent you an e-mail about the 2001-Trailer.

Greetings,
Michael

--------------------
Just remember the time when Home Cinema was not a disc...keep perforated

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 19, 2009 11:51 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dino,Add Cisco and Vampire of Merrekesh to Star Crash.Thanks!

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2009 03:38 PM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
list updated

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

Michael Beyer
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 24, 2009 03:02 AM      Profile for Michael Beyer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Beyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dino,

many thanks for the file !!!
Now I can re-record my sound track. [Smile]

Regards,
Michael

--------------------
Just remember the time when Home Cinema was not a disc...keep perforated

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC