8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTD: John Henry and the Inky-Poo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTD: John Henry and the Inky-Poo
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted July 18, 2013 07:07 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for 'John Henry and the Inky-Poo'

For cash or may be able to help you with something
Super 8 sound 200ft
Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 19, 2013 09:25 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lee, I have this particular title which I can sell.

However, my films are on the way from Toronto to Indonesia. It will arrive in 35 days.

If you are not in rush and you can wait as well as remmember to contact me, please send an email in around August.

For now, you can have a sneak peek on some screen shots of this title in this thread:

My unsual cartoons

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 05:24 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would very much appreciate buying that of you Winbert and it would be a great help in my latest quest for George Pal flicks. With thanks.

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 23, 2013 07:36 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lee,

If you folllow the above link, i have several George Pal films. So shohld yiu have not them let me know that I can sell together.

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC