8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Disney's Derann SNOW WHITE f/s on eBay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disney's Derann SNOW WHITE f/s on eBay
Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2016 01:53 PM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, i'm selling on eBay:

- SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS, eBay item # 121964837586

Thanks

[ April 29, 2016, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Stefano Cacciagrano ]

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 13, 2016 02:10 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have Peter Pan for selling Stefano?

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2016 02:11 PM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, sorry [Frown]

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 13, 2016 04:46 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Stefano, the search continues. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2016 09:29 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stefano, thanks for offering your prints for sell. Remember to please not delete the selling price. That information is helpful to other buyers and sellers.

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted March 14, 2016 01:10 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you find it soon Andy it's very frustrating ay it I've been after the aristocrats for ages when I didn't have the cash chc had one for sale with other Disney's now I've saved some cash not one has come up arghhhhh

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 14, 2016 01:17 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
It'll make a great find for me one day Kevin!

If we all keep looking for one another's desired prints...
They'll all show up one day Kevin, I'm certain of that. [Smile]
I'm in no rush Kevin...I've waited this long so a few more years won't kill me to find the few outstanding "must haves" I have on my list.

A big thank you to Alessandro for doing just what I speak of here for me recently.
Some fantastic people around this hobby of ours, there really is!!

What about this one Kevin?

http://www.ebay.es/itm/LARGOMETRAJE-SUPER-8-MM-WALT-DISNEY-LOS-ARISTOGATOS-SOUND-CASTELLAMO/172112394283?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao %3D1%26asc%3D20140620091323%26meid%3D5d68d18f24104b95b245bec643bd31f2%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D172126550460

Sorry mate I couldn't pm you, though I did try once again. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Guido Melis
Junior

- posted March 14, 2016 04:25 PM      Profile for Guido Melis   Author's Homepage   Email Guido Melis       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Andrew, here in my Youtube channel you can find a comparison of the Italian Eastmancolor triacethate print and the Kodak LPP Derann print of " The Aristocats ":

Italian Eastmancolor print

Derann Low Fade print

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 14, 2016 04:43 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Guido! [Smile]

--------------------

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted March 14, 2016 05:46 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoyed that Guido thank you.

Its funny I really like, enjoy, watching real film on you tube !!!

What a daft bunch we are !!!

Best Mark.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 14, 2016 06:54 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Not really Mark, I do myself when it's captured well.

I love to see many screenshots also. These are after all the equivalent in cinematograph terms, the same as we all enjoyed from a good old fashioned slide show way back when.

The Viewmaster of the 21st Century! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Now where was that 3D post again, ha ha.

Ugo Grassi's Lion King presentation puts hairs on the back of your neck, it's that good!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMhxEJbXQo

Now that is what you call home cinema!! And worth every penny of, no doubt, what was a substantial investment.

The shadow detail, contrast and sharpness of this presentation is a sight to behold, it really is!!!

Simply Magnificent!

[ March 14, 2016, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Woodcock ]

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted March 15, 2016 03:33 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Andy but there's no comparison to the Disney one like you buddy if I have to wait longer I'm guaranteed a gud copy , anyway buddy I can't understand some English never mind Italian ha ha

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 15, 2016 05:27 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand Kevin, and of course you are quite right regarding the Derann Disney prints being head and shoulders above the rest.

I will keep looking for you pal and really appreciate that you, and others, do likewise for myself.

Ps; if you see a Derann print in a foreign language, as its a complete uncut feature, I can and would always be able to record it for you if you wish, back into English.

The Disney's tend to be on pre striped stock, and of the ones I have done this for, they all offer a radical and genuine improvement to the original recordings by Derann.

I had a German Disney Derann print that came to me and had superb sound. So much so, it was a shame to re record it again, but this was the work of a private owner, not Derann.

The home recordings from modern digital sources, really do offer the next best thing to pulse synchronizing each screening with the DVD.

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2016 03:02 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Andy I wasn't gonna risk hundred and odd quid on it you can't guarantee the quality of the film all the way through I asked Phil at chc if he ever gets a copy to let me know and also Peter pan for you OK buddy

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 16, 2016 03:12 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Kevin,you're a gem. [Smile]

--------------------

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted March 17, 2016 02:40 PM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Kevin, you have a PM.
thanks

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted March 18, 2016 02:04 PM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST added!

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted March 20, 2016 11:06 AM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please, follow FANTASIA on eBay now!!!

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted April 09, 2016 11:11 AM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CINDERELLA now on eBay!
Item # 121950560932
Thanks

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 09, 2016 11:42 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a posting on that link to a Perry's Films print of "The Fox and The Hound, in Italian sound. It's in a little better shape than mine, I must say, (less scratches).

Stephano ... a link for you're Fantasia would certainly help in that regard. [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted April 09, 2016 12:15 PM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry osi, FANTASIA is been sold
thank you

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2016 02:48 PM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cinderella SOLD

[ April 25, 2016, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Stefano Cacciagrano ]

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2016 08:22 AM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Snow White on eBay: # 121964837586
Thanks

Stefano Cacciagrano
Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2016 04:03 PM      Profile for Stefano Cacciagrano   Email Stefano Cacciagrano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beauty and the Beast sold!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC