8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Eumig projector wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig projector wanted
Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2009 10:39 AM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for a Eumig projector, doesn't have to be pristine so long as it is complete and works. Any one of three models would be suitable...S807D, S810D or S824 Sonomatic HQ. I would prefer to do a trade (I have a wide variety of Cine and Electronic Gear available and very little money) but would consider reasonable offers. Any offers to blagdonian(at)btinternet(dot)com please.

Thanks in anticipation,

Martin.

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

|  IP: Logged

peter booth
Master Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2009 11:03 AM      Profile for peter booth   Email peter booth       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Martin,
Fellow Forum member David Pannell as an 824 for sale,
regards,
Peter.

Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2009 04:47 AM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In my last post I said... "doesn't have to be pristine". That was out of deference to the proud owners of such machines! Perhaps I should (at the risk of being thought to be using bad language) have said that "untidy" was OK. What I am looking for, as a minimum, is a machine that will "run", even poorly, but it must transport both gauges surely and without damage. It doesn't need to have a working amplifier (better if it's actually there!), but should have the magnetic heads intact. It doesn't need a lamp, nor even a lens, but it does need both gate assemblies and sprocket sets. That's my idea of "it needs to be complete"; the externals can be "tatty".
So anyone with one gathering dust because of it's condition or deficiencies should talk to me to see what we can agree. And, as I said before, I have plenty to offer in trade; what are you looking for?
Of course, the better the condition... that's a bonus!

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

Tony Stucchio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2009 06:53 PM      Profile for Tony Stucchio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be prepared to be driven batty by worn disk drives that make the machine run too fast for a while, then too slow, and on and on and on...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC