8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WANTED Chinon 4100 Manual

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED Chinon 4100 Manual
Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted October 24, 2012 09:38 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone out there have a manual for a Chinon 4100 they are willing to copy and email me? I know there is one on ebay but I am trying to save some money.

Thanks [Wink]

|  IP: Logged

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2012 09:52 AM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pat,

It should be in your email folder by now - enjoy

Jon

Bill Robinson
Junior

- posted January 26, 2014 03:01 PM      Profile for Bill Robinson   Email Bill Robinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I am looking at digging out all of my old super 8 movies and copying them to something digital. I have a Chinon 4100 sound projector that has been sitting for several years. To get me up and running I am looking for a manual and the parts I do not have, specifically the second reel or whatever it is called. So, to begin I was hoping to get a copy of the manual. Much thanks, I am excited to look at my old movies.

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted January 27, 2014 12:05 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum Bill [Smile] I have the manual....I PM'd you.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Bill Robinson
Junior

- posted January 27, 2014 07:26 AM      Profile for Bill Robinson   Email Bill Robinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Janice, I really appreciate it.

Mick McCleery
Junior

- posted October 23, 2015 09:14 AM      Profile for Mick McCleery   Email Mick McCleery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there,

I see a few folks here have the manual fr the Chinon 4100. Any chance I could get one emailed to me? Thanks!

Also. On the Chinon 4100. I remember back in the day using the 'sound on sound' recording to add music and sfx to my movies. I'm about to start to transfer them (with a non sound reflecta scanner)and will need my 4100 to do the 'sound pass'. Does anyone know if it the 'speaker out' is in stereo? So that i will get separate tracks for editing (basically I will want to drop the music track and re-ad music).

I can't test it yet as I am waiting on a belt to get the thing running again.

thanks!

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2015 09:32 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only stereo machine chinon did was the ss1200, all others are mono out. A sound track can be added with a simple mixer with multiple inputs and one main output, just need to get the balance from each channel level correct, so the final mix is not over driven, and the sounds you want are balanced in the final mix, a little experimenting is the key.

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted October 23, 2015 11:15 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mick...PM me with your email address. I'll send it to you.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Mick McCleery
Junior

- posted October 30, 2015 09:05 AM      Profile for Mick McCleery   Email Mick McCleery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Paul for the info. And thanks Janice. Pm'ed my email to you...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC