8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm Forum   » Belts for Eiki RM-0

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Belts for Eiki RM-0
Randy Tomlinson
Junior

- posted November 23, 2010 08:48 AM      Profile for Randy Tomlinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all,
I am soo disapointed by a Ebayer. When i purchased a Eiki RM-0 the seller told me twice the Courier just did not show up at his house (my phonecall to the courier ended up with a different story, they sen someone twice and he just was not there) and then on the 3rd. day he just went to a vacation for 10 days without notice. I was on the roof i can tell. Finally he called me and apologized and during the conversation he claimed that he have used the projector just 2 weeks ago and it worked perfectly. Yaya.... we obviously have two different opinions on the word "perfectly"
When i tried to run a Film i just had no torch at all on the Reels and i first thought there is a switch or a lever somewhere to give some torch because i easily could take in the film thru all the little wheels and the Film ran smoothly when i used my fingers to "spin" the reel.
Anyway i looked up here in the Forum to find out if i am doing something wrong and then i found this link here:

Eiki Projector

Which imediately sparked a suspicion...the belts. I dont have to explain how it looks like, im sure you all have seen that before. Bothe Belts where "falling appart" in my hands. There was also a brown ugly "cream"....

Anyway, i obviously need two new Belts and im not sure if there is a difference between the RT-0 and the RM-0 regarding these belts?

A very disapointed Randy

|  IP: Logged

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted November 23, 2010 09:18 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The RM belts are all the same. Paul Foster usually sells them, Randy.

Randy Tomlinson
Junior

- posted November 23, 2010 09:49 AM      Profile for Randy Tomlinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaah Thank you very Much Michael.
How can i get in touch with him?

Cheers

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted November 23, 2010 11:06 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.fosterfilms.co.uk

Richard C Patchett
Master Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2010 12:19 PM      Profile for Richard C Patchett   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings
If Paul don't have them I do all 5 Belts
Please Check my web site
Thank You
RC

--------------------
RC’s Classic Collection
16 mm Parts & Service
Elmo, Eiki, Bell & Howell +
http://www.rcsclassic16mm.com/

Randy Tomlinson
Junior

- posted November 23, 2010 07:11 PM      Profile for Randy Tomlinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Richard,
Do you have by any Chance a Front Cover for my RM-0?
That is the only thing that is missing. (appart from the belts)
How much do you ask for the set of all 5 belts?

Thanks
Randy

Richard C Patchett
Master Film Handler

- posted November 24, 2010 11:56 AM      Profile for Richard C Patchett   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings Randy
The price on all 5 belts $99.00 plus Mailing.
The front cover am checking on.( New )
Wont know until after our turkey day.
RC

--------------------
RC’s Classic Collection
16 mm Parts & Service

Randy Tomlinson
Junior

- posted November 30, 2010 09:41 AM      Profile for Randy Tomlinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Richard,

I got a Set of 4 new Belts on Ebay for 16 US$ plus 5$ shipping.
I just mounted them and my projector now works great!
Thanks for your Help, tough.
Randy

Richard C Patchett
Master Film Handler

- posted December 05, 2010 11:58 PM      Profile for Richard C Patchett   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings
Good price Glad to here the projector is working again
Sorry no front cover
RC

--------------------
RC’s Classic Collection
16 mm Parts & Service

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC