8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Disney's THE BLACK CAULDRON wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disney's THE BLACK CAULDRON wanted
Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 24, 2010 07:04 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm after this on 16mm.
Anybody selling one copy?
Thanks.

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

|  IP: Logged

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted February 24, 2010 12:46 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Gian, your addiction to 16mm is beginning to grow, eh!!
[Smile]

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 24, 2010 04:01 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink] ... Don't say anybody... [Wink]

--------------------

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted February 24, 2010 07:46 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's what appears to be a very good print available that you'll see in the sales list if you register for http://www.16mm-films.com
The seller is in the USA (I think it's the guy who runs the site) and the price is $399.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2010 03:05 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Gian,do you leave us???

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2010 03:50 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot for all precious info, Adrian.
I managed my registration and...
THE MOVIE IS MINE!!!! You were absolutely helpful. It was very kind of you. Cannot even believe I found it in one day!

Don't worry at all, Jeroen: two formats are better than one [Wink] !
I will never leave 8 [Wink] !

[ February 25, 2010, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Gian Luca Mario Loncrini ]

--------------------

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2010 05:34 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] i'am glad you say that,is 16mm good for homecinema?because you said 2 formats are better then one.you give me ideas. [Smile]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2010 05:41 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope so!
Consider it's a new world to me.
I've always been after 8mm.
So everything is so new and exciting!

--------------------

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2010 06:52 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A whole newe wooooooorrrrrrld [Wink]

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2010 04:23 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This seems to be ALLADIN eh eh eh... [Razz]

--------------------

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted February 25, 2010 06:58 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gian - glad to have been of help. Today (25th) would have been my mother's birthday, if she sadly hadn't passed away last year, and as she was Italian, it seems a fitting day to help out an Italian collector!

By the way, I also like the film - not a classic in terms of story - but I'd say that visually it showed the Disney were producing the sort of quality later seen in 'The Little Mermaid'. I recall hearing when it was released that children were leaving cinemas because it was too scary, so being a horror fan, I went to see it!

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2010 08:02 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Adrian.
Sorry in reading about your mum. Really.

I was 13 or 14 when the movie was released here in Italy. I remember the day I went to see it. And I was also a little scared too. But I must admit I was also excited because, compared to all previous classics, it was totally 'unclassic' and anti-Disney. All those zombies were so unusual, in a toon... And this was good enough to 'fall in love' with it: I also like horrors (well, not so much, nowadays).

A little surprised Derann never included in their Disney's on 8mm. You couldn't imagine how happy I am about this.
There are some more classics that have never been released on 8mm (such as BASIL, THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE, OLIVER AND Co.). Hope they exist on 16, since I'd like to have all of them (format or language don't make any difference).

So, thanks once again. I really did appreciate your help. I thought it would have taken a lot more to find it!
Ciao.

--------------------

Wayne Tuell
Master Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2010 12:03 PM      Profile for Wayne Tuell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gian, you won't be disappointed in that print you purchased. I was going to mention the same film for you to purchase when I realized it had sold...(you already purchased it!) All of Mike's films are in as good as condition as he says they are.

--------------------
www.16mmDrive-InFilms.com

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2010 12:44 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Wayne. Cannot wait to receive it! Ciao.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC