8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » DESIRABLE FILMS WITH FADE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DESIRABLE FILMS WITH FADE
Richard Fullerton
Film Handler

- posted April 03, 2013 09:35 PM      Profile for Richard Fullerton   Email Richard Fullerton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi fellow film enthusiasts,
I like to think of myself as a versatile film collectorin the way that I.m quite happy to collect faded films (if they are at the right price). In fact quite a few of my most treasured films are faded. If I dont have the money at the time to buy a feature of excellent quality then I'm quite happy to buy a cheaper (pinker!) alternative.
I'm in one of those slightly weaker finance situations currently yet Id still like to continue expanding the collection.
So I was just wondering if anyone had any cheaper slightly faded JAMES BOND or WALT DISNEY films that they wpuld consider selling. Thats 16mm or super 8mm films. They must be english language. Ideally located in UK but that isnt as important. I am interested in any BOND or DISNEY films with price according to fade. I willtake any condition as I would just like these films at a chheap price. 16Mm cheap Bond is especially welcomed.
Please send a PM or an email if ypu can help.
Richard.
PS If ypu have any mint disney Id also be interested.

ed JAMES BOND

|  IP: Logged

Manuel Pace
Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2013 12:28 PM      Profile for Manuel Pace   Author's Homepage   Email Manuel Pace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Richard,
I do have a few good 16mm titles scope and flat with some fade,most of them bought from UK Derann and others,but the problem is I live in Malta Europe so it is a question of postage !!
Some of the titles are:
Hurricane Scope
Superman Scope SOLD
Dragon Slayer Scope
The Russians Are Coming
The Last Hard Men
Russian Roulette
PoPeye Robin Williams
Oliver
And few others that I have to check if you like any from the above I will let you know the lowest price I can let go.
Kind Regards
Manuel

[ May 03, 2013, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Manuel Pace ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC