8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » I Beheld His Glory

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Beheld His Glory
Dave Groves
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 11, 2015 04:32 AM      Profile for Dave Groves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone got a decent copy of the religious film 'I beheld His Glory'? My colour print has turned a lovely pink and my black nd white copy is past it's best. Want to show it Easter week. Thanks.

--------------------
Dave

|  IP: Logged

Bill Shenette
Film Handler

- posted February 12, 2015 03:38 PM      Profile for Bill Shenette   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Shenette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw one copy available on e bay here in the USA never sold
hope this helps

--------------------
Live life to the fullest each and every day. You never know when you will be called home to Glory.

Dave Groves
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2015 02:55 AM      Profile for Dave Groves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Bill. I found the one I think you're referring to but the description hardly sounds promising. Incomplete opening title, no End title etc. etc. It's condition is probably the reason it didn't sell. If the body of the film was decent I could use my own to make a decent print but I would guess it needs inspecting before making any outlay. I have come across another copy in the U.S.A. but would have been nice to find a good one in the U.K. Fingers crossed, it will come right in the end!! Thanks, anyway.

--------------------
Dave

Dave Groves
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 13, 2015 03:40 PM      Profile for Dave Groves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The copy advertised belonged to a site that is no longer active yet offering films put up in 2008. Needless to say the print has long since gone.

--------------------
Dave

Bill Shenette
Film Handler

- posted February 17, 2015 07:20 PM      Profile for Bill Shenette   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Shenette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's a darn shame:(

--------------------
Live life to the fullest each and every day. You never know when you will be called home to Glory.

Dave Groves
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 18, 2015 11:19 AM      Profile for Dave Groves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Following a number of emails to different folk there is a possibility that a copy has been located. I'm just waiting to find out what state it's in. Keeping my eyes, legs and fingers crossed!!

--------------------
Dave

Dave Groves
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 18, 2015 11:27 AM      Profile for Dave Groves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Following a number of emails to different folk there is a possibility that a copy has been located. I'm just waiting to find out what state it's in. Keeping my eyes, legs and fingers crossed!!

--------------------
Dave

Dave Groves
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 19, 2015 02:55 AM      Profile for Dave Groves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Phelps, Thanks for your p.m. The system seems to suggest I can't reply but is showing it's been sent!!! so I'm a little confused. Am awaiting contact from a likely source. Will post what happens

--------------------
Dave

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 20, 2015 05:20 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think if you have sent a pm you cannot reply again on the same one until there has been a reply sent back to you. I will watch this thread!

Bill [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC