8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Peter Cushing featured on BBC R4 Great Lives

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Peter Cushing featured on BBC R4 Great Lives
Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 01, 2008 12:30 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mark Gatiss of The League of Gentlemen champions the cause of his hero of horror, Peter Cushing.
For anyopne who didn't hear it and would like to, you can catch it on "listen again" for the next few days; http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4_aod.shtml?radio4/greatlives

Mike

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

|  IP: Logged

Paul Spinks
Master Film Handler

- posted April 01, 2008 01:12 PM      Profile for Paul Spinks   Email Paul Spinks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanks for posting this link Mike, I had forgotten that this was on today and would have missed it.

Paul.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 04, 2008 01:42 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul

I'm glad you got to listen to it. I like the Great Lives series - the formula of having a guest speaker each week tell the story of their own personal hero, sets it apart from the usual tribute show

Mike [Cool]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC