8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Fantastic Classic Titles source UK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fantastic Classic Titles source UK
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted July 07, 2008 05:07 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just had a very nice and fair ebay experiance on a trailer dvd with dracula B+W and oldies on you can see on the link.
Mentioning this ebay seller as they are super value, many dvds £1 plus £1 post and I think they are all picture printed discs( mine was) very nice slim DVD cases with proper nice picture insert and actually in a nice new sealed cellathane wrap as well so even good for presents. Very nicely done and mine had good picture quality as well for the age of some of these, very good on the TV and pretty good considering at 8 feet projected on the VP. Very Happy.
These are cracking Public Domain Titles and check out the 10 X dvd oldie serials set at £7.95( 4.99 to buy) or so delivered, thats 144 episodes.
There really are some great ones and the seller is super quick etc too, really worth a look and I like the fair decent postage etc too. Worth suporting someone like this making nice things available fairly as well.

Best Mark.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/THE-COLLECTORS-PARADISE

PS I`d imagine they are fair on US Europe post as well, on ebay US they seem to ask a lot for these sort of things so may be well worth it even from there. Best Mark.

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 07, 2008 05:34 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny but some of those covers remind me of Mountain Films [Smile]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted July 07, 2008 06:14 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just watching my Classic Horror Trailer dvd on the LCD VP. Great fun.
Best Mark.

PS just heard seems they bought MOUNTAIN, in the 80`s, what a small world eh !!! amazing.
Best Mark.

Paul Spinks
Master Film Handler

- posted July 07, 2008 08:38 AM      Profile for Paul Spinks   Email Paul Spinks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanks for the info Mark, I just bought 6 disks from them myself.

Best wishes,
Paul.

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 07, 2008 10:33 AM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers for the headsup on this company mark!!!

Just ordered the Exploitation trailers dvd,bargain@ £1.98 delivered!!!

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted July 07, 2008 03:22 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your welcome, some great stuff, and I can see myself chipping away at a few as I go.

Hope you enjoy them and the people keep adding more.
Best Mark.

Stewart McSporran
Master Film Handler

- posted July 07, 2008 03:54 PM      Profile for Stewart McSporran   Email Stewart McSporran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a couple of cliff hanger serials off him last year thinking; it's only a few quid, no big deal if I'm ripped off. However I was very pleasantly surprised!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC