8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Walt Disney

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Walt Disney
Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted March 31, 2009 02:36 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the best book (of any kind) that I have read in the last several years. It's 800 pages of riveting chronology on the life of Walt Disney. For the film collector, or animation enthusiast, it is shear gold. The author goes into immense technical details on the evolution of Disney animation, describing all the pain and frustration of Walt's dream to make the best animated films in the World.

-

You come away from this book with a renewed appreciation and awe of Walt as a visionary man.
I can't recommend this book too highly. Available at any bookstore for $20.00. You won't be able to put it down.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

|  IP: Logged

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 31, 2009 02:44 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul

Please contact me asap.

Chip G

Christopher P Quinn
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2009 10:23 AM      Profile for Christopher P Quinn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good Paul, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Chris.

--------------------
Chris Quinn Rides again.

Richard C Patchett
Master Film Handler

- posted April 09, 2009 09:01 AM      Profile for Richard C Patchett   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings Paul
Can you locate the ISBN number That why we would be able to order the book. If its still in print.
Thanks

--------------------
RC’s Classic Collection
16 mm Parts & Service
Elmo, Eiki, Bell & Howell +
http://www.rcsclassic16mm.com/

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC