8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » 61st BFCC, Ealing (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: 61st BFCC, Ealing
Mal Brake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 26, 2012 03:03 AM      Profile for Mal Brake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be leaving home in about an hour or so to catch the Swansea-Paddington train, the big day is nearly here.

--------------------
I'm gonna live forever or die trying

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 26, 2012 04:21 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This isn't a good time for me to be away from my business as a lot of vital things are up in the air right now. As a result I managed to leave home without a stills camera so could I have volunteers to take photos during the course of the day of everything they can possibly snap and then email them to me so I can put them on the convention web site.

Any help in this regard will be very much appreciated.

Fortunately at the last minute Susanne remembered we didn't have the HTI projector so at least we didn't leave without that. However, it is a 250 mile journey so it's always pot luck if it survives the trip. Fingers crossed everyone!

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 26, 2012 07:26 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best of luck to Keith, John, Susanne and all involved with putting on the BFCC. I hope my third visit will be at number 62.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC